Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Isn't this the EDL whacko?

G2naa.png

It is. He is a fucking Fruit Loop. There is a documentary on Youtube on Rangers and Celtic and they chose him as your typical Rangers Supporter. :rolleyes:

He is banned for life from Ibrox.

"I can understand HMRC deciding that football clubs which do not pay their taxes need to be punished, but by effectively banning Rangers from Europe for three years all that will happen is that there will be less revenue generated by the club and consequently less money paid over to the taxman." - Charles Green, quoted from the BBC.

How much money, and subsequently tax, does he think can be generated from the first qualifying round of the Champions/Europa League, played in the middle of the summer holiday season????????? blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Delusional in the extreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest SteelEdge

Not sure if anyone's said it yet, trying to read through today's posts...

Surely we need to change "administration" to "liquidation" in the title of this thread?

Edited by SteelEdge

Can't really blame them Mags, Kennedy is hot :wub:

Anyhow it's what we expected to happen, you couldn't expect anyone to accpet that CVA offer.

Only slight upside for me

... apart from the obvious...:D ... is Rapid Vienna getting pumped for their Million quid..

Those cheating b*****ds ruined my 8th birthday... :angry:

Oh and hearts losing out on the Lee Wallace money is... 'pleasing' :)

Sorry, but once you realise the support that both cheeks necessarily have for their bigoted fanbase (which is where their money comes from, after all), to have ANY connection with either of the Ugly Sisters makes you complicit in any and all of their actions and attitudes. It's a bit like saying "He killed HOW many Jews? Well, I don't agree with that, but the Autobahns are nice and I get a free uniform."

To play the emotional attachment card says a bit more about the "decent" green and blue Sisters fans than they should really be sharing, IMHO....

This is a bit like saying all Germans should be ashamed of being German. No, I don't buy it, and there are many decent OF fans out there, just like there are many horrible bigots. Its the decent Rangers fans I feel sorry for. Not very sorry mind, Rangers dug their own grave, and I look forward with anticipation to the next nail. :D

I see that Duff and Phelps are saying now they will proceed with the sale of Ranegrs for £5.5m to Green's SEVCO company.

I don't know much about the wheelings and deelings of business, but surely now they have to bascically asccept the the most money for each component of the club ensuring the creditors get the best price back.

And if that means each player is sold seperately, and each brock of ibrox is sold seperately so be it.

So how can they say that they will just sell the entire show for £5.5m ??

Wonder if STV will be wheeling out Neil Patey tonight? Would be amusing but ever so slightly discredited now, methinks....

Is this the 'expert' that just a couple of days ago said HMRC would accept the CVA? That Neil Patey?

Is it the same guy because I don't think Neil Patey is a common name?

Not before the admin thread has reach 1690 pages, surely?

They are not liquidated yet, just getting in their first. I reckon the admin thread will hit 1690 later today.