Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From the article posted by IO above.

Wonder how that will pay out re Wallace?

The easy way out there would be for Wallaces registration to revert back to Hearts. Sounds too simple for it to happen.

Is it the license that is suspended?

Is that not what transfers?

No they would be applying to transfer their membership in SFA. You do not need a license to play in SFL... not all clubs there have a license... and seemingly you don't actually need one to play in SPL either.

Now is the time to save Scottish football the SPL clubs must refuse the Newco entry in to the SPL. Without Rangers the clubs can finally get together and stop the bigot brothers strangle hold on Scottish football and change the prize money and tv revenue split to ensure that all clubs get enough money to run a competitive club. It may be tough to start with but in the long run it is the only way to ensure survival. By the time Rangers get back into the SPL the clubs will no longer need the two Glasgow institutions for survival and will no longer accept the crumbs from their table.

Heres hoping the beginning of the end for Rangers is the start of the revival of Scottish football.

My late father would have been very happy to see this day, but I'm sure there will be much rejoicing in many other places today.

I have two daughters one of whom is married to a major Rangers fan and the other has a boyfriend in the same camp. Two nicer guys I can't name and I feel sorry for them for what their club is going through, but as for the knuckle draggers... well I'm delighted Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs have not been fooled by the "loyal" nonsense.

My fervent wish and prayer now is that the chairmen of the SPL clubs and indeed the SFA take a similar stance to HMRC. I'm quietly confident they will.

ha,ha, may take awee while to REGAIN OUR TROPHY,S,,, BUT IT WILL TAKE YOU WOOLYBACKS A MILLION YEARS ,,, THEN AGAIN I DONT THINK SO ,,AS YOUS ARE UTTER PISH,, AYE UTTER PISH,,,, MEH,MEH.

:rolleyes: dream on ya spangle

This is a bit like saying all Germans should be ashamed of being German. No, I don't buy it, and there are many decent OF fans out there, just like there are many horrible bigots. Its the decent Rangers fans I feel sorry for. Not very sorry mind, Rangers dug their own grave, and I look forward with anticipation to the next nail. :D

Nobody chooses where they are born. People choose to follow a football team. Their choice of football team can, indeed, be influenced at a young age by family ties or other peer pressure. As those people grow to maturity, however, to support either rangers or celtic, are tacitly supporting the glorification of bigotry, hatred and violence. It is simply IMPOSSIBLE to follow either of these two simply as football clubs, unless you are entirely unaware of their histories, attitudes and the business practice of encouraging their "traditions" as a USP. Sorry, if you're a fan of either, you are either a child, a bigot (active or passive) or almost willfully uninformed. No sympathy from here.