Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Liam McLeod@BBCLiamMcLeod Charles Green's Sevco 5088 company is not currently permitted to inherit the name 'The #Rangers Football Club'. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18509619

Well many on here have stated the obvious in that their new name was a bit too much like their old name...now we have it confirmed from the horses mouth.

Was it bad of me to drive by Ibrox a wee while ago playing Judas Priest's Breaking the Law at full volume from the car? cool.gif

Not sure what would offend them more...the title of the song or the name of the group

Edited by Sting777

Club 12 may be the only option.

Dundee is the only option. Someone in authority - SFA or SPL. Take a deep breath and flick the switch.

Time for these fcukers to die, and for Scottish football to plan for season 2012/13, and to crack on with re-inventing our game.

1340119371[/url]' post='6351755']

Spare a moment to think of the fans.

2OWMI.png

I want to feel sorry for them, I really do. My experience of some of their fan base in my previous employment taints my view, however. Respectable chaps, white collar jobs, very chummy with David Murray and Fred Goodwin. Revolting personal 'views' though. Still knuckledraggers, despite he collar and tie.