Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/107908-rangers-chief-executive-gives-reaction-to-no-to-newco-decision/

"I'm obviously disappointed but I think it's something that, as CEO of Rangers, that we have to deal with the cards we've been dealt and it's unfortunate that people have come out and made those comments when my understanding was that there was going to be a vote next Wednesday — but you know I can't control other clubs."

And to think this is the same man who moaned when HMRC didn't give any indication to what they were planning to do ahead of the creditors meeting :rolleyes:

If they were a bit more creative, they might take for example, Goya's The Third of May 1808 and each member of the firing squad could have a photoshopped head of an SPL chairman.

Would be completely lost on Retard readers, I suspect.

Yours,

Brian Sewell.

Or this portrait of Saint Sebastian attributed to the Master of the Saint Lucy Legend. Handily, it leaves room for some arrows to be labeled with SFL Chairmen later..

saint-sebastian-2125-mid.jpg

Integrity is name of our game

By jim Traynor on Mar 5, 12 07:30 AM inThe main currency, in fact the only currency any of us in the newspaper game should have in our moral banks must be integrity.

Without it we, as journalists, are of no use to anyone. We have no value. None at all.

Without integrity we fail our readers, our papers and our employers. But just as importantly we fail ourselves.

Integrity, honesty and the desire to call it out no matter the consequences is what defines us. Thankfully it's also what sets us apart, especially from all those 'brave' keyboard thumpers out there in the world of social networking sites and football forums.

They aren't governed by the laws which must be observed by newspapers like this one and are allowed to bash out the most insane, insulting, illogical and confused messages.

I shouldn't complain, though, because it all demonstrates their lack of intellect and common decency.

Which might explain why they prefer to hide behind anonymity or childish pseudonyms.

But sadly there are some high-profile football people using this gift as conduits for their own propaganda and if you've looked at some of these sites you'll know just how easy it is to influence and stir unrest.

There is certainly a lack of integrity in cyberspace but it's honesty that persuades the editors at the Daily Record and Sunday Mail to employ their journalists in the first place. It's why they trust us to make best use of the platforms given to us. link

Love Traynor's use of "intellect". What about the intellect of Gavin Berry (the legend) who thought Third Division Peterhead would somehow win the Second Division. Or Chris Roberts last week, who sounded like a Primary school pupil when he gave his reasons for Newco being re-admitted as his friends and family live in Manchester and they are only interested in watching Rangers and Celtic. Or just employing Gordon Parks. Enough said.

Oh, by the way Traynor, score just in...

Forums 1 Record 0

Edited by Owsley

Take 6 minutes out of your evening to listen again to Stuart Cosgrove ripping Graham Spiers a new arsehole. Glorious.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/p00stbtd

Loving the background on that video as if Cosgrove and Spiersy are best mates as Cosgrove totally lays into him. Brilliant. biggrin.gif

Inverness, Aberdeen, Dundee United, St Johnston, Hearts and Hibs. All said NO

Who said their wasn't an East/West divide?

Go on, Killie, Motherwell, Saint Mirren and Celtic. Prove me wrong!!

Did my bit today :)

15czerq.jpg

Felt good.

Traynor's basically using his column as a public plea for him to keep his job. He knows his coat is on a shoogly peg, and the sooner we're liberated from even having to acknowledge this imbecile the better.

Welcome back, Itz, as things gather apace we're all going to struggle to keep up. I did an overnight bedwatch last night and woke up this aft to find twenty-odd (on-topic!) pages to grind through. It's looking better and better, though.

I'm sure what you really mean is that MJ tarnished our club's name again. I can't remember me, squirrelhumper, craig, freidrich, big chair, jussy or ANY other Killie poster advocating anything other than severe punishment for that vile buch of crooks.

Talking of which, why 3rd division? Don't you want them dead? Surely once they're out of the SPL, they're out? Then they can rebuild and apply to the SFL when they're ready, no? Please tell me you're not selling out sporting integrity for the chance of a bumper payday at Somerset?* wink.gif

* I say "chance", 'cos they might pass you on the way up!

thanks WRK you are correct & appologies i did mean MJ none of my killie supporting mates have sided with him either

i was actually voting with my head about what i think will happen, i would love (said it so many times on here haha) them to die but i can see a decent(ish) case for the rangers to be admitted

new club with a big stadium & access to a large support, as opposed (unfortunately) to the other potential applicants.

well the way we are yo-yoing atm us & them in relation would go

(according to the media) AU-TR

2-3

1-2

2-1

1-SPL

more hopefully AU-TR

2-3

1-3

2-3

1-3

wink.gif

Take 6 minutes out of your evening to listen again to Stuart Cosgrove ripping Graham Spiers a new arsehole. Glorious.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00stbtd

Just sent this link to Graham Spiers, in case he is still wondering about whether the Irish league gets more or less than the first division.

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attncontent.htm

"I'm obviously disappointed but I think it's something that, as CEO of Rangers, that we have to deal with the cards we've been dealt and it's unfortunate that people have come out and made those comments when my understanding was that there was going to be a vote next Wednesday — but you know I can't control other clubs."

Not any longer mate. Not with 11-1 going out of the window soon.

I'm immensely confused... All these links lead to columns supposedly about Rangers' chief executive, but instead the content's all about Charles Green giving a statement. That's the bloke from Sevco isn't it? :ph34r: