Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol: they John Brown videos are comedy gold.

So scottish football are going to die without Rangers, and somehow the fans are going to buy out Charles Green, the same fans who couldnt afford to pay Whyte a £1 only a few months back.

EDIT: I cant fucking believe he is talking about transfer money and wages to cover players who will win championships :blink:

At this critical and delicately handled point of the negotiation, all the spokesman (Mr Brown) for the worldwide consortium requires is "show us the fuking deeds"

:lol: David Murray ruined the club

But yet they are still happy to celebrate all the achievements won under him leadership, cause they are the people

John Brown videos are hilarious

Just caught Bomber Browns interview outside Ibrox.

Oh my fuckin Lordy. What a beamer.

Again with the criticism. Did you not hear the man? Two months him and his backers have been working on this. That was how he was able to explain in such concise and clear detail the overall strategy of the consortium and their arrangements for raising finance.

Was it? Feck. Then I really have no idea what he said at all. All I could make out was 'Get tae' and all the heckling from the masses.

I googled it, he's from Stirling originally, obviously lived in Glasgow a good few years so he's got some of the expressions, but any Glaswegian will tell ye that's he's no one of us :)

I love the way the fans shout "Haw bomber...BOMBER...bomber...BOMBER..."

I googled it, he's from Stirling originally, obviously lived in Glasgow a good few years so he's got some of the expressions, but any Glaswegian will tell ye that's he's no one of us :)

I love the way the fans shout "Haw bomber...BOMBER...bomber...BOMBER..."

He looks every inch a Weegie.

Infighting amongst supporter groups, Vanguard Bears slandering Brown and backing Green, undirected anger on Edmiston Drive, and suspicion that Brown's secret backers are *whisper* t.a.i.g.s.

Greatest story ever told, will the madness never cease.

I may have to open another Twitter account and add to the fun.

There's a book to be written at the end of this saga - and by golly, it could be and should be a belter.....

Someone will do it. My money is on a Daily Retard hack, and my money is on it being shit - when in fact it should be essential reading.

Please, someone with a bit of substance do it.

:lol: Well according to John Brown, Rangers will be playing football next season, and if its not at Ibrox they can use a public park

dont these c***s know if it wasnt for David Murray they would be nowhere. FFS he put them on the map with the over spending,if it wasnt for him they wouldnt have "the history" they keep going on about.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

:lol: they John Brown videos are comedy gold.

So scottish football are going to die without Rangers, and somehow the fans are going to buy out Charles Green, the same fans who couldnt afford to pay Whyte a £1 only a few months back.

EDIT: I cant fucking believe he is talking about transfer money and wages to cover players who will win championships :blink:

Will we be playing football next year John?

Yes,even if it is in a Public Park.:lol: :lol: :lol:

They just dont get it. Everyone to blamre but themselves. I just want them gone,ugly inside and out.

That video of Bomber Brown has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I refuse to believe he has even met Charles Green, let alone tabled a bid of £8.7 million. Where in fucks name has he got folk together to table a bid of £8.7 million?

Rumours have it that one of Browns dodgy mates owns one of these.

money-printing-press.jpg

I am resigned to the fact Rangers are all but gone and our past owners are to blame, it is ultimately Rangers own fault no denying that. RFC needs to be punished but we don't have to accept it with a smile and beg forgiveness, none of you would so don't expect it. I think you will find that the majority of Rangers fans want to be in the 3rd division next season because we know that is where we deserve to be.

No doubt many posts on here are to take the piss and to be honest I would do the same if it were Aberdeen or Celtic going under but there is also real hatred here, see the next few posts below this one for some examples.

I honestly hope none of you true fans have to see your club go through what my club is going through in your lifetime, it is the shittest experience you can have as a fan. Of course many of you posting on here won't be able to understand as I don't think you honestly truly support a club, you merely attach yourselves to a club and use it to vindicate your hatred.

See you in 2015 or some time after if at all. Take care of our trophy till we come back.

I know exactly how you feel, Accies were relegated to Div 3 for missing one game.