Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'll be amazed if any of the SFL chairmen see restructuring in exchange for Sevco in Division 1 as a fair bargain. Doncaster, Regan and whoever else are there to serve Scottish football, not the other way around - if the clubs want reconstruction enough then they can have it, any time. It doesn't begin to justify enabling corruption, not even close.

Edited by RB-Scotland

http://www.dailyreco. ..86908-23906004/

Dunno if this has been posted but this article epitomises everything I hate about The Daily Record, the Scottish media in general, the Old Firm and their two cheeks same arse-ness and their disgusting delusions of self importance.

Even Celtic fans think he's a cant. In no way does he speak for Celtic, the club or the fans.

If Rangers die, those bigots associated with the club don't just disappear in a puff of white smoke and suddenly all is rosy in Scotland - there are massive social and education problems that need addressing in this country; that lies at the root of the problem. These people would inevitably find something else to attach themselves to. Hell, Killie play in blue and while, maybe they'll take a trip down the M77. How'd you fancy Bomber Brown as your new chairman?

Bit of an update for you, Rangers died in June. One of the two clubs who cultivated sectarian culture for commercial gain.

This new venture is, rightly, being attempted to float. It should do so from the 3rd Division, after membership approval.

It beggers belief that this is the best they could do.

Assuming it's the model advocated in the mid-2000s by Rangers director John McClelland and more recently revived by Peter Lawell... clubs would play 2x = 26 games, then split into Top 6 (2x more = 36 games) or Bottom 8 (2x more = 40 games).

It'd be interesting to see if more than 1-up-1-down is proposed.

EDIT: Also, this surely confirms that SPL clubs are involved, not just Doncaster?

He can't personally change the SPL format.

Edited by HibeeJibee

If they were decent they'd behave in the subway too. They only tone it down in the stadium because they know there's every chance the club could get into bother and they could be banned/arrested.

Edit to add: what do you mean by "tame"? Surely sectarianism is abhorrent regardless of what level it's taken to?

I mean boring. No fun songs at all. I have no problem with most of the songs that Rangers and Celtic sing tbh.

How many clubs might change their minds now that 14-team SPL is on-the-table?

Falkirk previously made accomodating noises, albeit nothing more.

Anyone obvious candidates to turncoat?

all of them. chaps nothing we do here now or even march against will stop them putting the hvns in div 1, its a given. Only thing to do is WALK AWAY EN MASS from all divisions and all teams. would be funny if the ONLY fans turning up where buns

Bit of an update for you, Rangers died in June. One of the two clubs who cultivated sectarian culture for commercial gain.

That's exactly what I just said...

This new venture is, rightly, being attempted to float. It should do so from the 3rd Division, after membership approval.

And I completely agree.

Glad we got that sorted dry.gif

What about us? I think most folks would choose our strip to be sprawled across the bed.

article-0-140117CF000005DC-478_468x339.jpg

Love the Camel Toe on the girl in the home kit ! cool.gif

although it could be mistaken for John "Bomb Doors" Brown at first glace ! tongue.gif

Now if we could all put teams out that looked like that, there would be no SFA (Spurious Financial Armageddon) to worry about. Trying to persuade the wife that "I'm only going for the quality of the football" might prove difficult

...especially when it's raining...and cold....

An expansion of 2? Is that all that's being placed on the table? I can't see anybody going for that. There must be additional details to come out. If the SFA and SPL really want resolution ii) to pass, they're going to have to promise the land of milk and honey.

Unless of course there's a Plan C afoot....

Edited by Huistrinho

If that's all it takes for us to do a volte-face, I'll be horrified. Everyone has their price but that would make us one of the skinny grey track-marked skanks that plies their trade in every port around the world, dropping their saggy drawers for a tenner.

There is a much easier solution to prevent "FINANCIAL ARMAGEDDON"©Cockwomble, the blazers and their partners could stop milking expenses from our already skint clubs including representing the SFL at major finals, they don't pay for that, our clubs do.

That's exactly what I just said...

And I completely agree.

Glad we got that sorted dry.gif

No, it was the opposite of what you said. You said 'If Rangers die...'. I'm telling you they are dead. Not really that difficult. Past tense. Dead. As a duck.

Not sure if turncoat is the right term for Thistle given the statements we've made recently, but David Beattie and co. are most likely spunking in their collective pants right now.

No, it was the opposite of what you said. You said 'If Rangers die...'. I'm telling you they are dead. Not really that difficult. Past tense. Dead. As a duck.

Lies, all Lies. Giovanni Di Stefano is taking us to England. I won't hear otherwise, I read it in the Sun...