Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

so should we be calling this roflcopter tuesday?? I dont think anyone outside the rangers friendly meeja really believed that millers bid was serious, though tbf he has managed to show up rfc fans for being bigots and d&p as incompetant liars in one fell swoop...win win win scenario lol. good to see that no matter how much squirming doncaster does to try to allow a newco in...it just wont happen due to the clowns at rfc and their admins. TBK dont have a pot to piss in so they wont be starting a newco....pleasing.

Cant wait to hear jabba greeting on Sportsound.

That very thought had just crossed my mind.. Chico will be be late though, as he has had to go home and get changed due to soiling his grundies.. This could be the greatest ever Sportsound..I really should be away making the tea but for some strange reason I feel unable to leave my machine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Will this meeting to change the rules ever go ahead?

Hope Rangers are going to have a week to provide a big juicy bond to cover a whole seasons costs.

beerchug.gif

That very though had just crossed my mind.. Chico will be be late though, as he has had to go home and get changed due to soiling his grundies.. This could be the greatest ever Sportsound..I really should be away making the tea but for some strange reason I feel unable to leave my machine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What time is Sportsound on? I'm looking forward to it.

rangersmedia.co.uk has collapsed under the traffic laugh.gif

I wonder who Sandy Jardine will blame this time?

it was those chelsea / celtic / fans of diddy clubs dressed in rfc tops that were bad to miller....:lol: :lol: