Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Who, though, has £30m lying around that they want to put into Rangers? Murray tried for years to offload the club, for a lot less, and couldnt. Why would there suddenly be a queue of buyers willing to take on the mess theyre in now? A liquidated club would then need to do a lot of wrangling to get into the SPL

Indeed. This theory has been peddled back and forth for weeks and no-one has been able to account for this. It is holed below the waterline.

If this was such a straightforward and beneficial scam then why did no businessman with a genuine interest in the club take it on? Why did they have to sell to the first Walter Mitty able to put up their own season ticket money to pay for the debt?

Edited by vikingTON

Flights would've been 100% cancellation charge, so if there would have been no saving to be made in cancelling.

Better getting the staff to all drive to away games from now on - isn't business mileage a tax deductible item?

I still reckon they could've saved quite a bit with a bus and hotel cancellation fees rather than a full night's stay. When they were staying the night before flying was unnecessary anyway.

is it true divina mccoll has just turned up at ibrox to do the evictions?

"Players this is big brother please do swear you live on the dole the first eviction is ?????????????" tongue.gif

Salmond wanted to put Rangers into admin earlier.

Great move by the big guy if true, he promised to end sectarianism in Scotland and this could be the answer. Chop one head off the two headed monster that is bigotry and the whole body will bleed to death.

And Gauke admitted that Salmond discussed with HMRC putting the club into administration. He said: “Let me say this, ministers were kept informed of significant developments such as the timing of court proceedings. HMRC did not take or seek advice from ministers on how to handle matters which were entirely within HMRC’s responsibility.
Edited by stonedsailor

A wee tweet that caught the attention tonight

" The Scotsman thinks six will go from Papac, Alexander, McCulloch, Edu, Lafferty, Broadfoot, Fleck and Hemmings"

Can't see Edu going, as they had an offer in January they can argue that he's got a resale value so could make them money if they make it to the summer. They'll probably argue the same with Lafferty.

I ws thinking more of a bit of Alter Bridge - "Slip to the Void" or "All Hope is Gone" maybe

I've gone straight to the point, listening to 'I Hope You Die' by The Bloodhound Gang as I read this thread. smile.gif

Edited by Dunning1874