Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Most of they guys dont deserve a club to support. Armchair loyal by the looks of it.

That forum is a fkn shambles.

They could of done something about it when they were buying 9 in a row, but no they were too busy lapping it up.

Fck them and fck the green side too, because as soon as/if Rangers drop dead the whole of Scottish Football can turn on them.

Its mind boggling how much they still dont get it.

"So why was Jackson just insinuating the Admin weren't doing what's best for the Club? "

They just dont seem to get that administrators work for the best interest of the creditors not the best interest of the club.

Gary Macdonald ‏ @GMacdonald67

Full Rangers youth setup pulled in to Murray Park for a talk about "Life After Football" from PFA. No one willing to pay 12k for youth?.

I assume he is of the green persuasion with that name but it would not surprise me if that was one option that would certainly happen today.

And as for the 'oh Rangers will just get a pre-pack CVA; evil swivel-eyed genius Craig Whyte has planned it all along' myth... I've got your pre-pack CVA right here... *grabs crotch*

Edited by vikingTON

Hehe

quotes from Adminmedia

Andy grey sounds devastated!

Really wish I hadn't listen to this, I'm more depressed than ever about my club, KJ says we are getting closer and closer to liquidation. All thanks to that barsteward CW. If we go down he'd better get the first Virgin flight to Mars.

Oh this could the days of days, lets hope for us all..

edited as couldn't get to link to work

Edited by SlipperyP

BBC's Chris McLaughlin on Twitter: "Definitive announcemet on job losses at #Rangers more likely to be tomorrow. Still number crunching."

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :angry:

I'm at a bloody conference all day tomorrow.

Gutted! :(

Definitive announcemet on job losses at #Rangers more likely to be tomorrow. Still number crunching.

Chris Mclauchlin - on Twitter 3 mins ago

eta

Beat me to it! Another day of missed work - wonder how closely they monitoring my surfingunsure.gif

Edited by iceblink

Looks like Rangers are away to pay off quite a lot of the players to survive to the end of the season and then go into liquidation once the fixtures are finished. The players that should get paid off will not get a penny but will try and take them to court and by that Rangers will be into liquidation.

Its pretty obvious that Rangers are trying to keep the SFA licence till the end of the season so they can do a deal with SPL clubs before the start of next season.

Edited by betting competition

Its pretty obvious that Rangers are trying to keep the SFA licence till the end of the season so they can do a deal with SPL clubs before the start of next season.

What 'Rangers' would this be? I don't see why it's a fait accompli that a fully, ahem, reformed phoenix club will be built. Who leads it? Who forms its board? How does it deal with issues such as stadium ownership?

Any Rangers 2012 would have a lot of ground-work to cover before they could even approach SPL clubs with a potential deal, with no guarantee of success if it requires a super-majority (10-1?) vote.

Unfortunately I have to go out now, just as this takes on a bit of momentum. I trust you will all fill this thread with joy and I can delight in it when I return. Enjoy yourselves and keep up the good work!

What 'Rangers' would this be? I don't see why it's a fait accompli that a fully, ahem, reformed phoenix club will be built. Who leads it? Who forms its board? How does it deal with issues such as stadium ownership?

Any Rangers 2012 would have a lot of ground-work to cover before they could even approach SPL clubs with a potential deal, with no guarantee of success if it requires a super-majority (10-1?) vote.

Administrator will try and get a buyer or consortium of businessmen to try and help save the club before the end of the season but the chances of that happening is very minimal going with debt and the big tax case. I can only see them going into liquidation once the fixtures are finished.

Then it makes sense for the club to do that so it has a chance of creating another company and try and get SFA/SPL to get them in the SPL again and then the new Rangers group will point to Dunfermline as an example that the league needs them with TV deals etc being changed.

It would be really funny if they went into liquidation before the end of the season as i reckon they would have to start in Scottish 3rd division.

Edited by betting competition

So when are the results of the Big Tax Case known and will that make a bit of difference to the Sons of William's plight?

I would welcome their demotion to Division III, not least since it would probably save DAFC's SPL status (not that we deserve it from on-field efforts).

As to any potential vote that comes up, I would have to think that Hearts, Dundee United and the Pars wouldn't be looking to do RFC any favours. We'll just have to see if money talks.