Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

lol hearts are next on the list methinks.

dodgy owner - check

oodles of debt- check

bigoted pish from certain sections of the crowd- check

hell I could just trundle along the m8 and it would a home from home

Hearts owe their debt to their owner not HMRC

Thats why it should have been locked, now there will be loads deleted so people can be on that page and the thread gets smaller as a result.

Y'ALL CUNTY McFUCK B*STARDS THAT ARE DELETING YOUR POSTS SO YOUR POST IS FIRST ON PAGE 1690 !

FUCKING GIVE IT UP ALRIGHTY WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE :D

AND I'M NOW CONSIDERING GIVING A NEGGY RED DOT FOR THE POST THAT WILL END UP AS FIRST POST ON 1690.

THE HONOUR GOES TO .......

FLORENTINE_POGEN as my browser refreshed on page 1690 when there was only two posts on it.

YOU B*STARDS :P

Do you take everything as serious as P&B?

You need to take a wee pill maybe :)

The sad realisation for you which you don't seem to comprehend is that it will either be Hearts, Dundee Utd or Kilmarnock that will enter administartion next.:( And then possibly liquidation.

Y'ALL CUNTY McFUCK B*STARDS THAT ARE DELETING YOUR POSTS SO YOUR POST IS FIRST ON PAGE 1690 !

FUCKING GIVE IT UP ALRIGHTY WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE :D

AND I'M NOW CONSIDERING GIVING A NEGGY RED DOT FOR THE POST THAT WILL END UP AS FIRST POST ON 1690.

THE HONOUR GOES TO .......

FLORENTINE_POGEN as my browser refreshed on page 1690 when there was only two posts on it.

YOU B*STARDS :P

Outstanding :)

I love the bit at the end of 'the big house must stay open speech', when the wee guy taps the big guy on the shoulder as if to say 'that's enough mate - calm down' lol.

I suspect that is his boy telling him to calm down and stop being so animated as the DWP might be watching and raising an eyebrow at that crutch as they pull his DLA claim form out of his file.

Edited by Drooper

http://www.rangers.c...article/2809728

CHARLES GREEN wants Rangers players to get behind what his consortium is trying to achieve at Ibrox and sign up to a new era at the club.

Under the TUPE process when a NewCo situation arises, Ally McCoist's squad's contracts are due to transfer from the old company under exactly the same terms and conditions. There is an option to reject that chance but Green is hopeful those who finished the campaign turning out for the Light Blues will agree to keep doing so going forward.

For all that HMRC's decision to reject his group's CVA proposal was a clear setback, the Yorkshireman is at least now in a position to be able to talk terms with players. And he said: "TUPE is very clear and all employees will be transferred under the rules and regulations.

"Of course, if the players choose not to transfer they will then be in breach of contract but we want all of the staff and players to get behind what we are trying to do. "I always think if you are going to get news, good or bad, it is better if you get it earlier rather than later.

"If it is good news, you can party for longer and if it's bad it gives you time to recover. That's what we've got here."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is that pish about breach of contract, thats just not true!

I wonder if this is part 2 of Green's plan, now he's got the CVA knocked back by shooting his mouth off,

he's trying to get the high earners to walk away?

(edited cos my shit was all over da place)

Edited by Macshimmy

"WE HIT PAGE 1690, THE DAY RANGERS HIT THE WALL

RANGERS HIT THE WALL, RANGERS HIT THE WALL

WE HIT PAGE 1690, THE DAY RANGERS HIT THE WALL"

Well well well....the only Wall's standing strong today is the Ice Cream makers share price......

My folks are away to Malta today and were probably flying when it broke... my dad just phoned in a frenzy of excitement having heard the rumours.... "IS IT TRUE...IS IT?"

:D :D

a caught phone i presume

The sad realisation for you which you don't seem to comprehend is that it will either be Hearts, Dundee Utd or Kilmarnock that will enter administartion next.:( And then possibly liquidation.

Ah i forgot, you are on the boards of each and as such have all the insider info us mere mortals dont.

Calm down mate, jesus, you're touchy are you not.

Can you tell us when or are you merely throwing names in the air in the hope you get something right?laugh.gif

Well well well....the only Wall's standing strong today is the Ice Cream makers share price......

now that the Rangers fans have nothing to do with their Saturdays they could all go over to Ireland every weekend and guard Old Derry's Walls !