Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think too many people are reading between the lines. Until a chairman comes out and says they'll be voting no, then no-one knows. I reckon they're coming out making the right noises to appease the fans so that their inboxes can get a bit of a break.

When it comes to the crunch I'll bet it comes down to a secret ballot with sevco conveniently getting admitted to the SPL by 1 vote.

Not sure why he keeps trying to make us look like a bunch of fannies though sad.gif

He can't help himself, he appears to like the publicity his position affords.

Hearts

Hibernian

Dundee Utd

Motherwell (if fans get the vote)

St Mirren (if fans get the vote)

There's five you'd expect to vote no, and that's not even counting Inverness and Aberdeen who sound more no than yes at the minute, and Celtic, St. Johnstone, Ross County...Killie are the only club I'd say that are publicly leaning towards yes.

PLEASING - as you lot say.

Look, pal. We were hit with a world record -25 points deduction. The fact we overcame it is irrelevant. That was the (excessive) punishment for our crime and we got on with it. End of story.

Can see you being upset about us turning a disaster into a triumph but that's football. As for signing your players, that's the way it goes too. If they're any good, they'll move up another level. We all have our natural place in the pecking order. You're about right, and we should be in the SPL, top half.

:blink: I almost thought for a second this was posted by a gers supporter :lol:.

Well done Vlad!

Johnston is an utter muppet.

Just hope fans of other clubs don't tar us Killie supporters with the same brush. We have told this man many times but he doesn't listen. He is a one man board and a law unto himself.

Not in my name Johnston!!

It's hard not too tar you, I'm notconfident our beloved owner will make the right decision when his turn comes.

Suppose I can add some new words to lambast myself with.smile.gif

@bluenose_ant: Tried of this whole #Rangers saga. Can't wait to get back to the FOOTBALL and supporting the Light Blues from the slopes of Ibrox Park. RTID

Got bad news for your chief.

This could end up 10 votes to 2

See, I think the outcome will be known well before the 4th so why would a chairman, say MJ of Killie, continue to stick by his guns and vote yes. Why alienate your fans? I think it will be 11-1 personally.

:blink: I almost thought for a second this was posted by a gers supporter :lol:.

OK, fair cop. But that's how it feels on the other side of the fence.

We've seen it from both sides now, in the words of the great song. So suppose I can understand how the Rangers fans feel. Push a football fan into a corner and he comes out fghting. Other fans would be no different, no point coming on here and taking the high ground.

But how orgasmic is it to see a giant felled like this?

Just seen that Bury have become the latest to tell Rangers to get stuffed.:lol:

Whats next. Green looking to go oversees, buy Bari and play in Italy, as there is tons of corruption over there so no need to change 10 years of business.

Accept the fact you'll be fortunate to be in Division 3 with a bunch of 18 year olds playing for your club and 700 fans, after the gloryhunters have disappeared, because nobody wants you.

Rachel Lynch ‏@Rachel_LynchxNew info coming 2 light that the SPL may change the number of votes required to insure RFC return to top flight If true this is disgraceful

Rachel Lynch ‏@Rachel_LynchxNew info coming 2 light that the SPL may change the number of votes required to insure RFC return to top flight If true this is disgraceful

I smell shite.

If thats true, I really would give up on scottish football.

But i dont see it happening.