Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's quite a blog Miss Lynch has.

"If [the Rangers situation] is just “brushed under the carpet” as some might say then next season I encourage clubs like Ross County to put in disgracefully big bids for Messi, Ronaldo and the likes because by not making an example of Rangers you are in fact not deterring other clubs away from what has happened there."

:blink::lol:

Rachel Lynch ‏@Rachel_LynchxNew info coming 2 light that the SPL may change the number of votes required to insure RFC return to top flight If true this is disgraceful

Look at the language used "insure (sic) RFC return" she's a bluenose, I'd imagine that any change to the voting structure would be to a 10-2 in favour required to "insure (sic) a Rangers return" and that would account for her being upset.

I read somewhere (WingsoverScotland?) that the vote should have been a 10-2 vote and not a 8-4 vote anyway.

Look at the language used "insure (sic) RFC return" she's a bluenose, I'd imagine that any change to the voting structure would be to a 10-2 in favour required to "insure (sic) a Rangers return" and that would account for her being upset.

I read somewhere (WingsoverScotland?) that the vote should have been a 10-2 vote and not a 8-4 vote anyway.

The argument was that as ZombieNewcorpse are a new entity and NOT an existing outfit, for them to get their mitts on oldco's SPL share would be deemed a GRANTING (requires 10-2 vote) as opposed to a TRANSFER between existing clubs (requires 8-4 vote).

It appears that Doncaster &Co. are not even applying their own rules properly.

One othe positive thing about Vlad's position is I think we will find out how votes how come 4 July. Even if the ballot is secret I imagine the discussion will make it obvious. Can't see Vlad's holding back on exposing the 'Yes Men'? (BTW how apt is that term in this context)

Shaun Custis of the Sun in writing made up nonsense shock.

Interpreted for readers of said newspaper: EXCLUSIVE: Shaun Custis, 45, of the Sun in writing made up nonsense SHOCK.

Taken from the sport

"THE SPORT"

EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS !

Today the sport can reveal Charles Green has bought a plot of land in the sea of tranquility on the moon for a song.He intends to move the Ibrox club brick by brick to this location in a bold move to enter a newly formed "intergalactic football federation" which he will create.Charles Green will then ask SETI to send out invites to all galaxies in a bold move to improve the newco Rangers circumstances elsewhere as he claims the is no life on earth for the doomed club.And because Rangers are the most successful club on Earth,Mr Green feels that no club on earth could provide the challenge the gers feel they need to compete at a higher level and why they are moving into space.He has indicated that the Martians on Mars whom he speaks to all the time through telepathy have expressed interests in a newly formed intergalactic football league.Mr Green feels that global football does not give Rangers as much opportunity as intergalactic football would,and some gers fans heads are already way out in space and he feels the gers fans are prepared for such a radical move into better more prosperous markets beyond our galaxy.

We have been told by a close source that Mr Green is in advanced talks with Richard Branson in obtaining the exclusive rights in travel arrangements to the clubs new location and other planets "should they join" ensuring the clubs finances will receive an extra boost.Mr Green believes Rangers new fortunes are to be found in space and may even help boost the economy on the moon which is virtually non existent at the moment and when questioned that the gers would be the only economy on the moon he quickly dismissed this as "far fetched and from another planet somewhere in another galaxy and is a planned conspiracy created in Rome".He was also asked if he would ask his oldest rivals from the east end of Glasgow to join this radical venture into space and answered with "I would welcome such an idea,but the truth is that Celtic would not have the resources or finances to be able to compete in such a large competitive market.Therefore I believe Celtic should just stay where they are as there is only one successful club ever on earth,and that is Rangers football club".He then quickly dismissed entertaining Real Madrid and Barcelona as "how many titles have they won again ?".

So while we morn the loss of Rangers football club here on earth,we could satisfied that the clubs future is safe in the knowledge that they could be the most successful club in the universe battling out with other planets and galaxies in the Rangers quest for Universal interplanetary domination against any alien nation.Mr Green pointed out that this success would be great for planet earth as there would be financial benefits for the visitation of aliens on earth.Many UFO hunters are already preparing for this flood of aliens and Area 52 is on high alert for any alien trouble makers using death rays on innocent earthlings by having the men in black in strategical positions all over the planet for our safety.

We should encourage Mr Green to take the Rangers to the moon and help any orc rangers supporter to move there as soon as possible so that they can be near their sacred club.

See I can make up stories as well ! and hope that makes it into the media ......

rofl.gif

Why are folk now quoting some random burd off twitter? Have I missed something?

Couldn't help looking though and noticed this little gem.

@CraigJohn1981 Seriously I have huge respect for you Craig. It's great to hear from a Rangers fan that doesn't resort to child abuse.

See, I think the outcome will be known well before the 4th so why would a chairman, say MJ of Killie, continue to stick by his guns and vote yes. Why alienate your fans? I think it will be 11-1 personally.

If this keeps going the way it seems to be there will be no vote taken.

Newco will not allow themselves to be embarrassed in such a public manner and will announce with all due humility that they have reconsidered their position and for the sake of Scottish Football have decided to withdraw their application. The board of Newco will then announce that the team is to start in SFL3 for the following season. Followed by endless platitudes about the Rangers Family and wonderful fans yadda yadda yadda.

A grateful SPL will wish them well and the tame journos will tell us that this is for the best.

If this goes to a vote they have a fair idea that their bid has more than a reasonable chance of success. The peepul will not tolerate a public knockback. Their only chance is to walk away and act as if they`re doing the noble and decent thing

If this keeps going the way it seems to be there will be no vote taken.

Newco will not allow themselves to be embarrassed in such a public manner and will announce with all due humility that they have reconsidered their position and for the sake of Scottish Football have decided to withdraw their application. The board of Newco will then announce that the team is to start in SFL3 for the following season. Followed by endless platitudes about the Rangers Family and wonderful fans yadda yadda yadda.

A grateful SPL will wish them well and the tame journos will tell us that this is for the best.

If this goes to a vote they have a fair idea that their bid has more than a reasonable chance of success. The peepul will not tolerate a public knockback. Their only chance is to walk away and act as if they`re doing the noble and decent thing

Two words that doesn't apply to them.

Edited by Sam Leitch Loyal

Its not as simple as twelve hands going up, its got to last for awhile....

I wonder if they will make a wee ballot box, maybe a polling station.

pb-120201-wukan-da-02.photoblog900.jpg

Neil Doncaster sets up his "free and fair" vote.