Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Seriously !

I'm sure Celtic will vote NOOOOOO on the grounds that Celtic glory hunters will want Rangers to be booted down to the 3rd in order to claim more titles so when the gers return the gap between who has how many titles is in Celtics favour so the glory bigots can shout back at the orcs return "Celtic the most successful club team in the world" kinda makes me cringe a little that !.

Looks to me atm that they'll be doing well to even get to play in the 3rd next season.

Have`nt seen it mentioned earlier (can`t seem to keep up) but Richard Wilson`s analysis in today`s Herald Sport (page 2) had this interesting little comment........

"- Green has been privately admitting that the likelihood is that the SPL vote will be lost sending Rangers into either the first or third division"

I don't beeleeeeeve it :lol:

I know I'm probably miles late, & loads having already beat me to it already, but this Bury Rangers thing. It's a feckin tremendous idea.

Just as long as there no a wake. ;):lol::lol::lol:

Brentford at Ibrox for the opening league game. Mon the Bees.

Going by the SPL's own articles it would require an 11-1 vote but it doesn't seem to be something that's been picked up on as of yet.

Really ? So are we right to assume that Doncaster does not consider ZombieNewcorpse to be a NEW CLUB ?

Is he really saying they are a NEWCO ?

Are there any sensible Celtic fans (pause for laughter) who post on here than can give us a clue what is happening within the corridors of power at Celtic Park on this issue?

Financialy its 'Yes'.... but fans views added to its looking like Celtics vote is irrelevant, means 'No'.

I know you qualified it with 'sensible'.....but its the only way you'll get a reply :lol:

Right, finally caught up.

Killie STs.

5% of bugger all is bugger all.

Sales last season were very slow due to the still sore last day of the season oldco debacle.

So, in actual fact it means a couple of extra tickets at most.

Also, KFC never give figures on sales so that is kind of meaningless spin from Cockwomble Jr.

Edited by DuntoiRab

Looks to me atm that they'll be doing well to even get to play in the 3rd next season.

No matter what may come the SFA will make sure the newco zombies will be playing in 1 of the 4 leagues.

Reasons are that the orcs will certainly make sure they will cause as much shit for everyone if they are not there in some form or another playing football.The mentality of the average Rangers fan is we must be in there with a chance of winning some sort of title every year,and this has been inbuilt into generations since post war.A few gers fans I know are already contemplating T-shirts with 4 different league titles in 4 years on the assumption they will win every league coz they ara peepal.

This whole saga is a total embarrassment in so many levels it's unreal.

I real sorry for the 3rd Lanark fans as they at least let their club die with dignity,they didn't get the options open the cheating B*stards greeting to be parachuted into the SPL so they can carry on regardless.3rd Lanark's total debts when they folded £40,000 ! in today's money ? perhaps just over a couple of million and the gers final bill could top £200 million :o and they still feel they should be competing for the title when still in debt .......... am absolutely fcuking gobsmacked they haven't been bury-ied yet.

Really ? So are we right to assume that Doncaster does not consider ZombieNewcorpse to be a NEW CLUB ?

Is he really saying they are a NEWCO ?

By Doncasters own admission there was no provision in the rules to allow a newco into the SPL, so to change the rules it would be voted on under a qualified resolution (90%) (section d).

Ok it's a deal...

tPRYr.png

Someone really better tell these fannies that as a new company they will not be given any credit facility and everything will probably have to be paid pro forma for a good time. Buy players, they'll be lucky to buy electricity for a good while yet.

Anyone actually done a credit check on Sevco out of interest?

Going by the SPL's own articles it would require an 11-1 vote but it doesn't seem to be something that's been picked up on as of yet.

Wishful thinking!

It's not a qualified resolution or special qualified resolution to transfer a share so it requires 66% in favour (8 out of 12).

If it was the issue of a new share it would require 83%.

Romanov is a fucking bonkers maniac, I'm glad he's not our chairman, but I'm also glad he's in this league.

Romanov in his statement is 100% correct and this needed to be said. It is so true to each word we are controlled now by SKY. And its high time we have a roller coaster of announcements from the clubs openly (i await Aberdeen's statement) that the vote on the 4th of July has to BE NO. End of

IF the other rumours are true about fraud still to come out are true, then Rangers or this new team might just find FIFA ripping them a new hole laugh.gif