Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well done Motherwell, although anyone know who is eligable to vote, rangers fans invited?

Anyone with £300 can join the 'Well Society and vote - it would be great if a few thousand concerned fans of other clubs that are denied the right join up ;)

Romanov you are now my hero! Michael Johnston however is clearly blinded by money. Well done Motherwell, although anyone know who is eligable to vote, rangers fans invited?

Theyve said its open to existing members and anyone who wants to vote between now and the ballot will have to pay in full. £300 I think.

Romanov you are now my hero! Michael Johnston however is clearly blinded by money. Well done Motherwell, although anyone know who is eligable to vote, rangers fans invited?

Adult Members of the Well Society are entitled to vote on the 29th. There are currently 927 in the Well Society (including children and companies). You have to be a well Society member or a shareholder to be eligible. Why would a fan of any other club get an invite..??

Edited by Well Well

On a serious note here ! how many clubs do we actually know will vote which way at the moment ?

Seltic will sell the jerseys and vote YES YES YES - LIEWELL will only note no to go with th in-crowd if it's looking sweet

Well done Vladimr Romanov for going public on "no" - where are these Selfish (Setlik) clowns when voices needed?!????

Look at the language used "insure (sic) RFC return" she's a bluenose, I'd imagine that any change to the voting structure would be to a 10-2 in favour required to "insure (sic) a Rangers return" and that would account for her being upset.

I read somewhere (WingsoverScotland?) that the vote should have been a 10-2 vote and not a 8-4 vote anyway.

If youread the articles it says for a transfer of share it requires a qualified resolution (90%) or 11-1 vote.

For the allotment and issue of a share requires a special qualified resolution (83%) or 10-2 vote.

It also goes on to say that rule changes can be made by an 8-4 majority but makes exception to changing the rules on transfer of a share, unless someone else can have a look and correct me i don't see how it's possible to make it an 8-4 vote.:ph34r:

Have`nt seen it mentioned earlier (can`t seem to keep up) but Richard Wilson`s analysis in today`s Herald Sport (page 2) had this interesting little comment........

"- Green has been privately admitting that the likelihood is that the SPL vote will be lost sending Rangers into either the first or third division"

Apologies, don`t know how to do the link thing.

The argument was that as ZombieNewcorpse are a new entity and NOT an existing outfit, for them to get their mitts on oldco's SPL share would be deemed a GRANTING (requires 10-2 vote) as opposed to a TRANSFER between existing clubs (requires 8-4 vote).

It appears that Doncaster &Co. are not even applying their own rules properly.

So, and excuse my stupidity here, does that mean 10 clubs have to vote in favour of allowing Rangers back into the SPL ?

post-5813-0-70485600-1340293081_thumb.jp

Why do I get the idea that her journalistic talents weren't what got her through the interview process....

She is (or at least claims to be) a Celtic fan from Dublin.

Looks like Bogtrotters mum imo :barf

Although there has been to date no official statement from Hibs, this is the holding letter that has been sent out to enquiring fans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the reply I received from Easter Road re: Rangers. I expressed my opinion stating if Hibs back Rangers I will never spend another penny following Hibs.

Thank you for contacting the Club on this important issue. A large number of supporters have made their views known and these views have been consistently and clearly expressed. The Board will of course take those views into consideration when the time for decisions arrives. A meeting between members of the Board and representatives of various supporters groups also took place on Wednesday 13th June. This provided a further opportunity for a clear and frank exchange of views.

Our Chairman has already made clear that our Club believes that sporting integrity must be placed at the centre of any decision-making.

There are further investigations which remain to be concluded into the conduct of Rangers and we hope that these matters can also be brought to a conclusion as quickly as possible.

The matter needs to be dealt with to allow clubs like Hibernian, who have consistently conducted themselves in a proper manner, to get on with the business of playing football and competing in a fair SPL competition in 2012/13.

Thank you once again for contacting the Club. Your views are clearly understood.

Regards

Scott Lindsay

Chief Executive

The Hibernian Football Club Limited

user_green.pngMore than a fan

• When i say neil lennon i just can't laugh enough!
  • starc.gif

• picture.png

• Group:True Blue
  • Topics:946
  • Rep:262

Posted Today, 04:37 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: The difference between Rangers going into and aberdeen going into admin is we will come out of it stronger, will they?

0<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

They still don't get what's happened, do they?

Seltic will sell the jerseys and vote YES YES YES - LIEWELL will only note no to go with th in-crowd if it's looking sweet

Well done Vladimr Romanov for going public on "no" - where are these Selfish (Setlik) clowns when voices needed?!????

Seriously !

I'm sure Celtic will vote NOOOOOO on the grounds that Celtic glory hunters will want Rangers to be booted down to the 3rd in order to claim more titles so when the gers return the gap between who has how many titles is in Celtics favour so the glory bigots can shout back at the orcs return "Celtic the most successful club team in the world" kinda makes me cringe a little that !.

Seriously !

I'm sure Celtic will vote NOOOOOO on the grounds that Celtic glory hunters will want Rangers to be booted down to the 3rd in order to claim more titles so when the gers return the gap between who has how many titles is in Celtics favour so the glory bigots can shout back at the orcs return "Celtic the most successful club team in the world" kinda makes me cringe a little that !.

Steady, Tiger.

So, and excuse my stupidity here, does that mean 10 clubs have to vote in favour of allowing Rangers back into the SPL ?

Correctamundo but only if the Cockwombler sticks to the Articles of Association.

Going by the SPL's own articles it would require an 11-1 vote but it doesn't seem to be something that's been picked up on as of yet.