Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anybody got Charles Green's email address or the dozens of tabloid rags that are reporting his pish .. This could save him a fortune on legal expenses.

http://www.out-law.com/page-448

What does TUPE mean legally?

Employees who are employed in the undertaking which is being transferred have their employment transferred to the new employer. Employees can refuse to transfer (or "opt-out"), but depending on the circumstances of the case, they can lose valuable legal rights if they do. TUPE states that "all the transferor's rights, powers, duties and liabilities under or in connection with the transferring employees' contracts of employment are transferred to the transferee". This all-embracing concept encompasses rights under the contract of employment, statutory rights and continuity of employment and includes employees' rights to bring a claim against their employer for unfair dismissal, redundancy or discrimination, unpaid wages, bonuses or holidays and personal injury claims etc.

Employees therefore have the legal right to transfer to the new employer on their existing terms and conditions of employment and with all their existing employment rights and liabilities intact (although there are special provisions dealing with old age pensions under occupational pension schemes). Effectively, the new employer steps into the shoes of the old employer and it is as though the employee's contract of employment was always made with the new employer. For this reason it is essential that employers know all about the employees they might inherit if they are planning to take over a contract or buy a business and that they make sure that the contract protects them from any employment liabilities which arose before they became the employer. This is helped by the fact that the old employer is required to provide to the new employer written details of all employee rights and liabilities that will transfer (see below).

But obviously since Charles is an educated businessman he has ensured that the players have already signed a contract stating they will transfer over to the new entity ... Anyone seen that quote anywhere?

Gordon-Smith-the-Scottish-001.jpg

TUPE? Hello? Yes. Can I help you?

Courtesy of Praha Killie on killiefc.com, here is a piece by Murdo McLeod in today's Daily Record. Can anyone spot the error in his logic?

Would it be these two quotes? What do I win? (I hope it's not a years subscription to the Daily Record.)

Hoops supporters have to brace themselves too. By the season's halfway point the championship race will be over.

I'd punish Rangers by docking them 30 points to give them no chance of winning the title

Now that 3 have said No to NEWCO (Hibs / Hearts & Dundee Utd well done).

It is my desire that one more states No, then silence.

A day or so later the other 'diddy' six issue a joint statement;

' We're just waiting on what Celtic have to say about how they going to vote, not for a lead on how we going to vote - just for the shits & giggles of making them sweat over having to reveal how they going to vote'.

This would make a more entertaining week as the media would have to turn to Parkhead and ask ' Whats your plans ?'

Edited by MEADOWXI

Kilmarnock fans survey

1. Yes, the Newco should be admitted to prevent the likely death of Kilmarnock FC

2. No, the Newco should be denied entry even if it brings about the likely death of Kilmarnock FC

3. Yes, the Newco should be admitted with sanctions, in order to prevent the likely death of Kilmarnock FC

All very valid reasons to hate Rangers and all that they stand/stood for.

This IS insignificant because it implies that you can't change the voting system unless you say YES to Newco - which is obvious bollocks. If Newco Gers are not admitted then the SPL clubs can vote to change it themselves.

It's more the "Rangers has offered to accept" line that's interesting. As far as I know, this is the first mention of what Rangers are thinking in relation to the newco vote.

If we had gone into admin twice, then we'd probably be in a fantastic financial position. But we have so far chosen the honourable option.

Did you have any sympathy for us? If you did, that's OK, because Killie are a good club and Harkins is a fine player.

But you're missing the point. Honourable option my arse. All clubs with financial problems are doing is avoiding the issue, as Dundee would have done but for circumstances. We are no better or worse than most other Scottish clubs and anyone would thinks otherwise is as big a fool as Mr Johnston obviously is. Toad.

Did you have any sympathy for us? If you did, that's OK, because Killie are a good club and Harkins is a fine player.

But you're missing the point. Honourable option my arse. All clubs with financial problems are doing is avoiding the issue, as Dundee would have done but for circumstances. We are no better or worse than most other Scottish clubs and anyone would thinks otherwise is as big a fool as Mr Johnston obviously is. Toad.

Well no, that's not right. As much are Killie are in financial problems, they haven't gone into administration and are attempting to service their debt penny by penny rather than running away from it through a CVA. I believe their debt is decreasing every year.

Gordon-Smith-the-Scottish-001.jpg

TUPE? Hello? Yes. Can I help you?

Permatan Veener is another sniveling Newco apologist.

"Rangers should apply to the 1st division".

He was part of the SFA and he doesn't even know the fucking rules.

Reference MJ's letter to Killie fans. This is the most outrageous loaded question in this saga so far. What he should do is lay out the facts and then ask for a straight yes/no vote.

If he has to succumb to loaded qusetions what about a second "No" option; No, the newco should be denied entry as they are no more than a stalking horse for the same old crap that will eventually kill of any sporting team with integrity.

Reference MJ's letter to Killie fans. This is the most outrageous loaded question in this saga so far. What he should do is lay out the facts and then ask for a straight yes/no vote.

As SH says, he should really have used massive font for yes, and minute font for no.

What's the point in askin gfans if that's the way you are going to do it. He'd have been much better saying "look, I have the vote, not you, so I'm going to spread my buttocks cheeks".

Well no, that's not right. As much are Killie are in financial problems, they haven't gone into administration and are attempting to service their debt penny by penny rather than running away from it through a CVA. I believe their debt is decreasing every year.

It has been decreasing. And that's all Johnston is interested in. That's why he has been cheerleading for Rangers' return to the SPL, because he sees the big pot of cash in the short-term and isn't really too concerned about the long-term future of the club in terms of support. He has judged this one badly wrong though.

What is the record for number of greenies awarded? This one is at 70.

Not too sure, but needs a push as well everyone, lets get the Greenie up higher :lol:

Big thanks to Kowlaski for his art work. :D

If he has to succumb to loaded qusetions what about a second "No" option; No, the newco should be denied entry as they are no more than a stalking horse for the same old crap that will eventually kill of any sporting team with integrity.

What is outrageous about it?

It's almost as if us diddies are wanting the clubs to say:

Don't worry guys, there's going to be a massive upturn in support from other clubs if we vote no, also, Rangers don't really bring all that much money to the league, and Sky haven't said anything and hellbhoy on P&B says there's no chance they'll want to renegotiate the contracts, and the sponsors according to magee86 won't want to renegotiate anyway, so really it's all scare stories and besides the money and continued sustainability of our club that we own and have significant money invested in means nothing. Plus on rangerstaxcase, timmybhoy said that celtic fans will definitely boycott if we vote them in so that's us convinced Everything will be brilliant without Rangers and we'll have loads of money and great youths, I read about it on Aberdeen-mad

Edited by madwullie

Why doesn't Johnson pimp out three stands to Celtic for their two visits to Rugby Park? That'd go some way to making up for the SevCo Shortfall.

I actually feel really sorry for Killie fans on this one. The chairman is a complete and utter tool.

Why doesn't Johnson pimp out three stands to Celtic for their two visits to Rugby Park? That'd go some way to making up for the SevCo Shortfall.

They don't bring enough fans to even fill two stands normally. Otherwise he probably would now that the precedent has been set.

What is the record for number of greenies awarded? This one is at 70.

Paulo Sergio got 90-odd for breaking the news that Hearts were voting no.

It has been decreasing. And that's all Johnston is interested in. That's why he has been cheerleading for Rangers' return to the SPL, because he sees the big pot of cash in the short-term and isn't really too concerned about the long-term future of the club in terms of support. He has judged this one badly wrong though.

I do not get it, the whole reason killie are in the mess they are in and most other smaller teams in the SPL. is that Rangers & celtic have ensured a duopoly over the whole SPL competition.

There is no meaningful competition now in the SPL. even if Kilmarnock bought a class player that showed up rangers or celtic, those players were bought and then dumped on the benches and never seen again.

Now these teams are effectively wagging onto Rangers tail pipe.. now heres another bone to chew on... What IF kilmarnock were involved in match fixing with rangers for financial gain???? would we notice it