Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I fucking love Dhenboy's reposting of Sevco-art. It's like, "LOL- look at those idiots- they're club is dying LOLZA".

Let. This. Sink. In.

Once Sevco die, there will be absolutely no need for Celtic. Your fan base, or rather a large percentage of it, feeds off of the same sectarian bile that has led the rest of us diddy fans to enjoy the demise of Ra Peepo.

Celtic NEED A STRONG RANJURS.

So, LOL it up, but understand that the diddies will laugh the longest.

I fucking love Dhenboy's reposting of Sevco-art. It's like, "LOL- look at those idiots- they're club is dying LOLZA".

Let. This. Sink. In.

Once Sevco die, there will be absolutely no need for Celtic. Your fan base, or rather a large percentage of it, feeds off of the same sectarian bile that has led the rest of us diddy fans to enjoy the demise of Ra Peepo.

I'm willing to risk it tbh.

Let. This. Sink. In.

Other than "celtic need a strong rangers", I totally agree, and am enjoying the gentle (so far) decline in the green trogs' fortunes. What celtic need is a rangers that finish 10th every season - the same thing that the rangers need of celtic. Neither side's fans want competition - they just want bragging rights.

Let's face it, we enjoyed the game against A*r this season - even though we didn't exactly humble a side from two leagues below us, it was still Them.

^^^^^^^^ The only competition to Celtic is Sevco/The Rangers type post ... sad. Even sadder you refer to them as rangers

I refer to them as "the rangers", and as "a rangers". And the opinion referred to is that held by the majority of Glesca-fixated gloryhunters, not me.

You're still a Celtic hating chunt even if I did make a chunt of reading that ... :P:lol:

"Hating" is such a strong word, Dhen. If your lot did more to get rid of the nonsense that makes them "more than a club" I'd happily watch them thrive and even cheer for them in Europe. As I would your former business partners. As both businesses pander to the "minority" as part of their economic strategy, I can't see that happening any time soon.

It's a desperately unfortunate coincidence that Rangers' undersoil heating suddenly stopped working at the exact moment that they ran out of money and were playing their main rivals for the title, while the fans were also boiling with hate for the owners.

Goodness me, you couldn't script it could you? It all seems so unlikely.

How many C*ltic fans are on this thread currently (excluding WRK, that's a given)?

I'm certainly one, although maybe not as fervent as you'd like.

Bit of an odd one that New Rangers are unable to fulfil a fixture at home for the first time in fifty years, when it's a crunch game against their immediate rivals, isn't it? Ice on the pitch at a venue that's theoretically fully equipped with undersoil heating, I'm hearing. Isn't that strange, that the game would go off.

And this, at a time where it's public knowledge that New Rangers need to borrow millions of pounds just to meet payroll, which is the kind of thing every other club in Scotland does without any fuss at all. Very odd, this.

"Hating" is such a strong word, Dhen. If your lot did more to get rid of the nonsense that makes them "more than a club" I'd happily watch them thrive and even cheer for them in Europe.

Whit?

There are no conceivable circumstances in which I'd wish anything other than calamity on both OF clubs in Europe.

Nah, their favoured position is taking it up the arse from a succession of smooth talking men in suits.

I reckon the 50 relates to how many times they'd need to enter the Challenge Cup before winning it.

That'll be the 1690 position, then?

After how many relaunches?

So, this "mass protest" should be kicking off about now.

Anyone seen any zombies posting saying they'll tweet or stream the protest action live on the net?

It should be a hoot, I've been to the shop and got popcorn, jelly and icecream too, so links anyone?

Mass outside Ibrox?