Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"Charlie" has just asked if they think Whyte has done anything illegal. You might get your answer now

Interesting

mlmsolutions:

The administrators will carry out an investigation into the conduct of Craig Whyte and others who have been directors in the

3 years prior to administration

. They will have access to company records which will help them reach a conclusion. They will submit a report to the Insolvency Service who will decide whether action should be taken against them.

Bit strange if Duffman are investigating the likes of Paul Murray if TBK are chosen as the preferred bidder..

Would have thought there should be an independent investigation..

http://leggoland2.bl...eads-ibrox.html

Loving that article; the man is insane.

"Any Rangers player who snubs Scotland would be striking a blow for their country.

And they would intantly achieve the sort of IMMORTAL status among supporters very few have ever been granted."

What. In. The. Actual. f**k.

The man is quite honestly insane and round the fucking twist.

Batshit mental.

That McKeevins chappie on Twitter saying liquidation imminent rumours leaking from Ibrox.

Might be more credible if he hadn't said the same yesterday...

I imagine real news outlets will keep an eye on court petitions all the time so the instant the process starts the world and her granny will know about it.

I imagine real news outlets will keep an eye on court petitions all the time so the instant the process starts the world and her granny will know about it.

Think he's just sourcing it on Phil3names ravings a couple of days ago..

1335877171[/url]' post='6191930']

I know, I know......clutching at straws after it all looked so hopeful for the big L yesterday morning....

And they wonder why everyone wants them to die!

And here's more retards going into the game singing about the pope ,Lennon dying,paedos etc etc the sad thing is it seems to be all young guys ,the next generation of bigots proof positive that the governing bodies and clubs attempt to stamp out bigotry had failed miserably.

Ps just noticed even smashing windows on the way in.

Edited by THE KING

I have a vision of him looking like the wicked witch of the east from The Wizard of Oz after she gets water thrown over her screaming 'I'm melting, I'm melting........' as he typed that.

Leggo's last blog

Watched about 2 or 3 minutes of that...What chance have reasonable supporters got when the police stand and watch that kind of thng going on?

Singing banned songs... nothng done!!

Vandalising the stadium..Nothing Done!!

If i was celtic i would be sending the bill to Rangers for all the damage and a letter of complaint to London Road Police station considering the amount it costs to police these games.

What sort of nutcase films that thens put it on a public forum for all the world to see? Aye you done us proud lads!! Fucking Arseholes!! <_<

They have answered it. Basically, they're saying theyve never heard of an "incubator" company, but think what he actually is going to do is set up a subsidiary and hive assets off into that. Which, they say, is perfectly legal

I get their interpretation of an "incubator company" but my question was on the legality of hiving off assets to themselves and liquidating debts without a CVA. The first part of this essentially:

I wanted to know if the creditors would have any claim on the assets hived off to the Newco "Incubator" if the Oldco's CVA was refused. Also whether Whyte may have broken the Financial Assistance rules when promising Rangers assets to Ticketus to fund his takeover..

For the green bhigots posting vids of the orcs and tut-tutting - gettaefuck. You lot are equally vile.

If it was your stadium being vandalised would you not want to highlight it?

I have seen a similar video before so i am not sure if was from the weekends game but that is no excuse for that behaviour whenever it was. If it was from the weekends game then it is not the first time it has happened

Watched about 2 or 3 minutes of that...What chance have reasonable supporters got when the police stand and watch that kind of thng going on?

Singing banned songs... nothng done!!

Vandalising the stadium..Nothing Done!!

If i was celtic i would be sending the bill to Rangers for all the damage and a letter of complaint to London Road Police station considering the amount it costs to police these games.

What sort of nutcase films that thens put it on a public forum for all the world to see? Aye you done us proud lads!! Fucking Arseholes!! <_<

The boy is not all there.

He films himself snorting coke off his match ticket and you can clearly see his seat number ect and joining in with the sing songs.