What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Dont look Now.

For some reason this film stuck in my mind from a kid, have no idea why though, it certainly wasnt the film I was expecting or remembered. :lol:

That said it was excellent, they dont make films like that any more, or if they are I have missed then all. :huh:

Julie Christie was one fantastic bit of totty. B)

There was a rumour at the time that the sex scene was for real :o It's never been denied by either Christie or Sutherland.

Edited by LJ

There was a rumour at the time that the sex scene was for real :o It's never been denied by either Christie or Sutherland.

Looked real enough to me. :D

Isnt it weird though how you remember a film from childhood and when you watch it again it is nothing like you were expecting! :huh:

Another one I remember fondly is an old Hammer horror, The Crimson Mask or something. I think it was a Vincent Price film. :unsure:

I watched some movie about a fireman getting killed last night. Can't remember what it was called, it wasn't bad though - 6/10.

Ladder 47 perhaps.

I watched Nuns on the Run last night, still as funny.

Just back from Harry Potter despite me vowing I'd never go to watch it. It was allright but mroe a triumph of special effects over anything. I just don't get the fuss really. Was funny in places though. Plus that girl they hang about with is going to be mighty fine when she gets older.

Edited for the grumpy Falkirk swampy fan - I will say 7/10

Edited by robsonisgod

Looked real enough to me. :D

Isnt it weird though how you remember a film from childhood and when you watch it again it is nothing like you were expecting! :huh:

Another one I remember fondly is an old Hammer horror, The Crimson Mask or something. I think it was a Vincent Price film. :unsure:

The Masque Of The Red Death?

It's p!sh by the way and is always on BBC2 late at night.

The Masque Of The Red Death?

It's p!sh by the way and is always on BBC2 late at night.

Thats it! Its always stuck in my mind for some reason. :)

It would be great if they stuck a season of old Hammer films on late on a Saturday night again like they used to. Far better entertainment than all these karaoke/celebrity shows. :(

Thats it! Its always stuck in my mind for some reason. :)

It would be great if they stuck a season of old Hammer films on late on a Saturday night again like they used to. Far better entertainment than all these karaoke/celebrity shows. :(

I agree totally.

They should start with Dracula AD 1972. I've often thought of changing my username to Johnny Alucard

They should start with Dracula AD 1972. I've often thought of changing my username to Johnny Alucard

Oh, good shout big man! That was the film my old Christopher Lee avatar came from. Will dig it out after my Jerzy prediction is proved correct. Next time I am up at your place I am bringing a stack of blank DVD's. :P

Dracula, Prince of Darkness was my favourite. ;)

Went to see 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang' at the pictures tonight.

Very good movie, Robert Downey Jr is superb. He's such an underrated actor.

7.5 / 10

And while I'm at it. Michelle Monaghan :wub:

Michelle%20Monaghan.jpg

Edited by LJ