What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Ted 2 is an easy 8 for me. Hilarious stuff. Amazing that Seth McFarlane can get it so wrong most of the time, but with the Ted movies, he seems to have his eye on the ball.

Are you saying he gets it wrong with FamilyGuy?

Family Guy is excellent television you blasphemers!

Just watched Ted 2 there. **SPOILER** Nothing major, but still. Can't put in tags as I'm on my phone. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd give it a 6.5 myself (the original I'd give 7). It was certainly on par with the first but I knocked off .5 purely because I felt they could have changed/done away with the psycho dad this time; It wasn't anything new and it never added anything funnier other than the singing to find out their identities. The lack of Mila Kunis brings it down as well :P There were a couple of times I roared with laughter. The cereal cameo was really funny as well, especially at the end of the film :lol: The ending was as expected but it was a good nonetheless.

Edited by 19QOS19

Fury

3/10

Started off well as a 'how traumatic war can be' type film but descended into yank propaganda and jingoistic nonsense. All German soldiers are portrayed as Dumkoffs, Evil(or both). Unbelievably waited to the end to see if it was in anyway based on a true story to try and explain its ridiculousness. Think 300 without the 'believability' factor.

Edited by Joe Terrapin

Devil.

Decent wee low budget psychological horror on Netflix. Doesn't do anything new, doesn't try to re-invent the wheel but manages to entertain and waste an hour and a bit. Worth a watch.

7/10.