What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Pretty disappointed TBH. I loved Hunter S. Thomson's work, and I rate Johnny Depp highly, but with the exception of one or two moments I didn't think this did anyone involved justice. I can't beleive the same man who brought us "Brazil" could do so badly with this.

Still good fun, but no more than 5/10

The Warriors (Directors Cut)

Aged terribly, but a damn fine film, and you can see lots of references to it more modern gangland stuff. 7/10

Reservoir Dogs. 'Nuff said, 9/10

Watched Crash last night...I'd seen it before and thought it was excellent, but often films you thought were superb on first viewing disappoint after a second look. However, this film is still , in my view fantastic and well worth seeing again even so soon after I watched it initially.

The soundtrack is brilliant, the acting is superb from everyone (if not a little overwrought) and if you've never seen it before it's worth watching for one of the all-time brilliant scenes where a pissed off Persian seeks revenge against a locksmith who he thinks has wronged him.

10/10

Edited by halfaperson

:blink: It was better than the first one, albeit only just...

And the second one (which I watched again today) was complete shit.

I watched Saw III last night and didn't think it was good. The first Saw was so much better. The gore has been taken to a new level, but the story wasn't as good as the first one. The twists (were they meant to be twists?) were so easily spotted.

If you like gruesome and gore, you'll love it. If not don't bother.

4/10

and if you've never seen it before it's worth watching for one of the all-time brilliant scenes where a pissed off Persian seeks revenge against a locksmith who he thinks has wronged him.

10/10

Agree 100%. That could be the 21st centurys BEST film scene, and certainly already is one of the all time best.

The Meaning of Life - 6/10

Flashes of utter genius, some sub-standard Python stuff (Cleese looks like he can't be arsed sometimes). Some strange stuff in their as well (Fishy fishy :blink: )

Spirited Away - 9/10

Sublime, I hope it is never, ever remade into live action. Could be the best animated movie I have ever watched.

Timebandits; 9/10

no matter when i watch this it always puts a smile on my face, what a journey. Chopping a cow inhalf and getting fruit out of it and doves in the fruit, amazin!!!!!

Best Movie Punch Ever (the Robin Hood scene)

Love it!

"How long have you been a robber?"

"4 foot 1"

"Jolly good!"

About to go and watch The Italian Job (original) picked it up today in Woolworths for a fiver.

Never seen it before as I always seemed to miss it when it's on the telly so thought "f**k it" today when I see it.

Also picked up Back to the future for £3 and might go and pick up a few more as they have a decent selection for under a fiver.

About to go and watch The Italian Job (original) picked it up today in Woolworths for a fiver.

Never seen it before as I always seemed to miss it when it's on the telly so thought "f**k it" today when I see it.

Also picked up Back to the future for £3 and might go and pick up a few more as they have a decent selection for under a fiver.

You paid £5 for a Benny Hill DVD? :o

Benny Hill :huh:

He is the scientist guy in it. Youll understand when you see it. Good value for a fiver (dont pay attention to Salty, Benny Hill has such an small part in the movie i wouldnt really call it a benny hill film).

He is the scientist guy in it. Youll understand when you see it. Good value for a fiver (dont pay attention to Salty, Benny Hill has such an small part in the movie i wouldnt really call it a benny hill film).

Ah :lol:

Having problems with my surround sound kit (centre speaking not working, tried everything)

Might put off watching it till I get it fixed :(

Edited by Steven