What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Its a draw. Rocky dies though.

Rocky dosent die, and its not a draw either. His son jumps in the ring and stabs the other guy with a stanely knife, causing a no contest.

I watched it last week, it was basically the same as all the other rockys, rocky imparts great wisdom to a few young kids, has a few obstacles to overcome and gets seven shades of shit knocked out of him in the ring.

It was enjoyable right enough.

Wasn't that Michael Clarke Duncan?

Whenever I think of Zeus, I think of the villain from Hulk Hogan wrestling movie No Holds Barred.

I think you're right Gaz, he's the guy in the Green Mile isn't he?

Mercury rising - 5/10 Bruce Willis does what Bruce Willis does!

Guest Hampden Ton

Having shunned the cinema these last few months due to having sat through 'The Black Dahlia' (appaullingly bad film), I came out of hiding and ventured in again on Saturday night. My pal picked the film, and here's the end result:

Night at the Museum 8/10

I enjoyed this more than I expected to! An entertaining (even 'old-fashioned') family film, in which even Ben Stiller is tolerable. Good sfx, good cameos (Owen Wilson & Steve Coogan), a reliable as ever Robin Williams, and scene stealing performances from Dick Van Dyke and Mickey Rooney. Unlike other family films these days, it avoids the cliches and thankfully doesn't have a totally sugar-coated ending. Highlights included the mini-cowboys/Romans/Mayans, Atilla the *** having 'issues' and the T-Rex skeleton that doesn't behave like a T-Rex!

The only thing I disliked about this film was Ricky Gervais. Horrendously unfunny as the Museum Owner aka David Brent without the moustache.

So, a great family film that all ages will enjoy (apart from the humourless fat Brit!)

I watched You, Me & Dupree at the weekend in the hope of a bit of light relief. It was ok, they could have cut a lot of it out though. Some funny set pieces and Owen Wilson was good as always. Matt Dillon was a bit pants as the straight man though.

6/10

It would be if you hadn't seen the first two.

Oh, and Saw 3 wasn't even the best Saw film, let alone the best horror of the last three decades...

:blink: It was better than the first one, albeit only just...

And the second one (which I watched again today) was complete shit.