What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I'm probably in a minority but Inglorious Basterds is my favourite film of his, fucking chilling and at the same time brilliantly camp performance from Christoph Waltz in it, superb turns from Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender, Melanie Laurent 😍 and Diane Krueger as well 😍😍

The opening scene with Hans Landa and the suspense as you slowly realise he has rumbled the French farmer is one of his finest ever in my opinion.

Edited by Flybhoy

I'm probably in a minority but Inglorious Basterds is my favourite film of his, fucking chilling and at the same time brilliantly camp performance from Christoph Waltz in it, superb turns from Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender, Melanie Laurent [emoji7] and Diane Krueger as well [emoji7][emoji7]

The opening scene with Hans Landa and the suspense as you slowly realise he has rumbled the French farmer is one of his finest ever in my opinion.
That scene and the immense tension in the bar are two of my all time favourites too.

25 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:
41 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:
I'm probably in a minority but Inglorious Basterds is my favourite film of his, fucking chilling and at the same time brilliantly camp performance from Christoph Waltz in it, superb turns from Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender, Melanie Laurent emoji7.png and Diane Krueger as well emoji7.pngemoji7.png

That scene and the immense tension in the bar are two of my all time favourites too.

He fucked up right here....

912a565f306711303c59a30399fe5fad.png

Yeah IB is my favourite of his by far.   The tenseness of some of the scenes are superb.

Watched it this afternoon after reading this thread because I’d not seen it in ages. I think it’s normal when watching Tarantino films that the last one you watch becomes your favourite until you see another one. The opening scene with Landa and the farmer, the French pub shootout and the exchange between Landa and “the Italian film crew” are the best not just in Tarantino’s films but of all time.

If I was picking a top 3 though it’d be

1. Jackie Brown
2. Inglourious Basterds
3. Pulp Fiction

35 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Watched it this afternoon after reading this thread because I’d not seen it in ages. I think it’s normal when watching Tarantino films that the last one you watch becomes your favourite until you see another one. The opening scene with Landa and the farmer, the French pub shootout and the exchange between Landa and “the Italian film crew” are the best not just in Tarantino’s films but of all time.

1. Jackie Brown
2. Inglourious Basterds
3. Pulp Fiction

Mine is 

1.  Inglourious Basterds

2.  Reservoir Dogs

3.  Django Unchained

1. Jackie Brown
2. Inglourious Basterds
3. Pulp Fiction
BONJORNOH!

Aquaman

Completely and utterly bonkers. Bad guys getting a montage? Check. Bad one liners? Check. Ivan Drago as a merman? Check. Nicole Kidman still being hot as hell? Check.

It's a mess but I really enjoyed it.

7/10

Edited by Comrie

34 minutes ago, Warren Mears said:

Ready or Not

FUCKING YES! A tremendous bit of major scale horror. Two genuinely scary scenes to the point where I didn't watch the screen. Tight as f**k script so there's LOADS of amazing one liners. It's great.

8/10

Been looking forward to this. Made for $6m as well. So many great horror movies made on a relatively tiny budget.