What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Never thought I would agree with a Townie but he is correct. Saw Die Hard on Wednesday and it was superb. Some of the scenes are unrealistic but it is still a very enjoyable film. Definetly recommened to other people on here!

9/10 - great but some bits unrealistic!

:unsure:

Yeah it is a very good film though. I'll definitely buy it when it comes out on DVD which is a real compliment because I hardly ever buy any films. Last one was probably The Matrix or something! (and I've still not watched it)

Guest BullyWee1878
not a movie but watched the first two episodes of 'City of Men' round my mates last night, looks promising. Anyone else seen this?

Got the dvd of that quite a while ago but I think I have only watched a cpl of the episodes but they were pretty good from what I can remember.

Die Hard 4.0

Yippe Kya Muthafucka 8/10

Not as good as the 1st or 3rd but a great action movie with amazing stunts. Hard to believe at times but if you think about it too much then it'll spoil the movie really.

Just back from Transformers - class, and the chick in it is very hot.

8/10.

Agree with you about the burd but not the 8/10 rating. Was never into Transformers, robots in disguise as a kid but went to the film with an open mind. Enjoyed the first part then it just tailed off for me. The burd is hot though (Megan Fox by the way)

normal_megan_fox_transformers_movie_stills_002.jpg

7/10

Recently I've been to see Die Hard 4.0 and found it very enjoyable and I enjoyed the plot. However that scene with the jet was plain daft :lol: Otherwise hugely enjoyable :) 8/10

Transformers last night and a bit of a let down but still a decent enough flick. Shame they didn't have more of the robots actually "doing stuff". Some of the fight scenes were very short or they were just a heap of nuts and bolts and you couldn't get a good idea of what was going on. Quite funny as well in places. 7/10

Just in from The Simpsons and while it was very funny it was a huge let down in terms of the plot line. Basically it's a stretched out episode from any one of the last couple of series except funnier. Great for a laugh but don't expect to be surprised by an amazing story line. 6/10

Benchwarmers- 2/10

Terrible terrible terrible!!! Expected it to be one of those films that is so amateurish and bad that it is funny, however its just a terrible film!!!

Harold adn Kumar Get The Munchies - 7/10

Quite funny, along the same lines as Jay and Silent Bob and Road Trip and stuff!!! Few laugh out loud moments!!!