What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Anne Francis stars in Forbidden Planet (1956)

4/10

It's bloody terrible, only watched it for the obvious reason but even the RHPS reference wasn't enough to make this awful film worthwhile!

Leslie Nielsen was a pretty random star TBH.

Minority Report

I really enjoyed this movie. Although saying that, the scene where Tom Cruise's character is poisoned is utterly idiotic. That's the only thing I really disliked about it. Particularly enjoyed the scene where his face melts into something of a mask.

8/10

ffs salty, do you ever go outside?

Two films today, one while waiting for dinner to cook, one whilst eating dinner... well technically 3 but RotLD3 was on at like half 2 in the morning and I couldn't sleep!

I have nothing to do today, unemployment is tiring!

Edited by SaltyTON

[Rec] 8/10 If anyone wants to see how a "shakey cam" film should be done check this out. Yes it's spanish so you have subtitles to read but once the shit hits the floor there ain't much reading to be done. PLus it has an excellent nightvision scene(s). Well worth a check, it's already being remade, apparently a shot for shot remake, and is getting called Quarantine.

Fucking hell, just seen the trailer for the remake and it shows the end of the fucking movie in it!!! I'd watch the spanish version if you can

Boa vs. Python (2004) (V)

Angel's wife plays a navy diver/animal expert dealing in IT tracking surprisingly well for a Playboy playmate.

Compared to Anaconda, this is like chalk and cheese, far better than it had any right to be!

6/10

[Rec] 8/10 If anyone wants to see how a "shakey cam" film should be done check this out. Yes it's spanish so you have subtitles to read but once the shit hits the floor there ain't much reading to be done. PLus it has an excellent nightvision scene(s). Well worth a check, it's already being remade, apparently a shot for shot remake, and is getting called Quarantine.

Fucking hell, just seen the trailer for the remake and it shows the end of the fucking movie in it!!! I'd watch the spanish version if you can

I thought the ferret-faced presenter woman was annoying as hell.

The Bourne Ultimatum - 8.5/10

I quite enjoyed it, I enjoyed the trilogy in fact

A lot of answers in this movie so you need to have watched the previous two to really get it.

So which one did you find to be best?

2nd and 3rd both 9s, 1st an 8 for me.

Monster House (2006)

3/10

Tediously boring animated film, which I thought was going to be about a house filled with monsters, not a bloody house that ate people.

Why Steve Buscemi agreed to be in this!!!

Don't watch it, whatever you do!!!

Never Back Down

In the cinema just now, I really liked it but it depends on what your into. Its about underground martial arts. If you have watched ‘The Karate Kid’ and youve liked it, you should like this film.

I would give it 8/10.

I went to see REC last night.

I'm loving this current crop of Spanish horror - not looking forward to the American remakes though!

This film is excellent. Cloverfield seems to be responsible for a new wave of shakycam films, and this one is great. Very claustrophobic, lots of jumpy bits, the main chick in it is very hot.

I like. Go see.

Manuela%20Velasco%20Rec.jpg

Vantage Point 7.5/10

RE - the shooting of the President. Repeats the same scenario throughout the film but through the different viewpoints of the bodyguards, bystander, killer etc. Fairly entertaining.

Forest Whittaker was good as was Dennis Quaid.

I thought the ferret-faced presenter woman was annoying as hell.

True that, but she was probably the only low point in what was a pretty good movie. I actually thought

she got eaten when they burst through the roller door, but it was the mother of that freaky as f**k kid.