What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

v for vandetta 8/10 quite a good blockbuster natalie portman and stephen rea are both good in it

Can't see past the original graphic novel I'm afraid - although the set piece with the houses of parliament was well done with the 1812 overture.

Watched Ed Wood last night. Gave it 7/10, very entertaining movie based on the life of the world's worst film director, Martin Landau steals every scene he's in as Bela Lugosi

Edited by renton

Guest Moan Gils...skin him!!&#

One Missed Call

Good thriller, laughable at moments (thats just my kind of humour) but really shit ending. Its the Ring only for mobilephones instead of TVs. And its a American remake of a japanese film again. Creepy wee ringtone tune as well.

7/10

Edited by Moan Gils...skin him!!!

The Deer Hunter - One of the most overrated films of all time. Slow (the point about these guys being normal hard drinking, steel working, family supporting blue collar Amerkins is so laboured for the 1st hour), and it's thrown together randomly with awful fragmented dialogue.

The whole suddenly being in Nam forced to play Russian Roulette by nasty Vietnamese, then Christopher Walken carrying on playing the 1/6 game of chance in Saigon for 5 years is a bit much too. I realise it's meant to be an allegory of what war does to people, and not ultra-realistic, but it was still a load of pish. 2/10

Licence to Kill - shit Bond film (probably the worst of the lot) that plays like an extended episode of "Miami Vice" instead of a Bond film but which does have the two hottest Bond girls of all time.

4/10 (and 3 of them are for Talisa Soto)

School for Scoundrels. 7/10

Quite entertaining with some very funny parts.

The Man who sued God. 7/10 too.

Fell asleep before the end as I was knackered but absolutely pished myself when one of the church leaders was asked if he really thought there was a God and he replied "I hope so, I spend half my day singing to him". :lol:

Never Back Down Was Fucking Brilliant Film! 10/10, Although I Like The Fighting And The Hot Women, Thats What It Was About :D:lol:

Agreed there. Cracking film to relax to on a Friday night after a day in the library... The music was cheesy, the storyline was predictable but the bikinis and fights were tremendous! For the sort of film that Never Back Down is, its well worth 9/10. Not going to be an all-time classic, but hey.

Never Back Down Was Fucking Brilliant Film! 10/10, Although I Like The Fighting And The Hot Women, Thats What It Was About :D:lol:
The Deer Hunter - One of the most overrated films of all time. Slow (the point about these guys being normal hard drinking, steel working, family supporting blue collar Amerkins is so laboured for the 1st hour), and it's thrown together randomly with awful fragmented dialogue.

The whole suddenly being in Nam forced to play Russian Roulette by nasty Vietnamese, then Christopher Walken carrying on playing the 1/6 game of chance in Saigon for 5 years is a bit much too. I realise it's meant to be an allegory of what war does to people, and not ultra-realistic, but it was still a load of pish. 2/10

Agreed there. Cracking film to relax to on a Friday night after a day in the library... The music was cheesy, the storyline was predictable but the bikinis and fights were tremendous! For the sort of film that Never Back Down is, its well worth 9/10. Not going to be an all-time classic, but hey.

That sound you can hear folks is the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse coming charging towards us to put this horrid fucking species that we call man out of our misery!

run arnold run a biopic of arnold schwarzanegger over 30 years as he competes firstly for the mr universe title then for the california governer election 4/10 worth seeing for the absolute shocking acting by the guy who plays him in later life it really needs to be seen

Finally going to get round to watching NARC, Copland and Brick tonite.

Not seen NARC.

Copland is amazing stuff. Especially Stallone who acts like his life depends on it for a change. It also contains an absolutely psychopathic Robert Patrick. Probably one of my favourite movies ever.

Brick is decent enough, but I just can't take it seriously.