What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Inside Llewellyn Davis

Good film.

I enjoyed the writing, the acting, the way it was shot/directed, and I especially enjoyed the music, I just thought it was lacking in story. Perhaps if I had known in advance that it was a film in which basically f**k all happens, I'd have enjoyed it more. As it was, I was expecting a bit more from a film garnering as much praise.

Enjoyable though, and I knew a film about a musician from the guys who brought us O Brother had to deliver on the music front. f**k it was stunning. The boy Oscar Isaac is an incredible talent - his voice is amazing. Definitely going to grab the soundtrack.

Not sure what I'm onto next, perhaps The Wolf of Wall Street.

Liars All. The idea for the film was interesting enough, but that was about it. Bunch of shite American actors trying to play shite British characters was never going to end well. 3/10.

If only I'd checked who was in first then I'd have known not to bother(bunch of shite actors who are in pish like One Tree Hill/ 90210 etc)

Cop Land

Great film, despite it being "Stallone in the 90s" he puts in a brilliant shift as the partially deaf overweight Sheriff. It had potential to be so much better what with the stellar cast involved. De Niro, Liotta, Keital and Robert Patrick but its still a great film.

The scene where Internal Affairs officer De Niro gets a takeaway coffee and exchanges fake pleasantries with Harvey Keital is a highlight.

8/10

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

Cop Land

Great film, despite it being "Stallone in the 90s" he puts in a brilliant shift as the partially deaf overweight Sheriff. It had potential to be so much better what with the stellar cast involved. De Niro, Liotta, Keital and Robert Patrick but its still a great film.

The scene where Internal Affairs officer De Niro gets a takeaway coffee and exchanges fake pleasantries with Harvey Keital is a highlight.

8/10

Watched that on bbc1 a few month back. Great film.

Just back from the Lego movie. Outstanding!

For my age (30) it was the perfect mix of toy nostalgia with great comedy. The cinema was packed with kids but I probably got more out of it than they did, some cracking references.

The same directors as 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs' and '21 Jump Street', two other very funny films, so they are clearly very talented film makers. Go see it in 2D, I went in 3D and it was mental, just far too much shit going on for me to cope with, the 2D would be better.

21 Jump Street

I love this movie. I've seen it so many times since it came out and it's still fucking hilarious. Everyone is just on top form. Tatum and Hill work amazingly together, Ice T and Nick Offerman are quality supports. Brie Larsson and Dave Franco are fantastic as well. Can't forget Rob Riggle as well.

Great story and constant laughs, even when I know they're coming. I can't fucking wait for the next one.

21 Jump Street

I love this movie. I've seen it so many times since it came out and it's still fucking hilarious. Everyone is just on top form. Tatum and Hill work amazingly together, Ice T and Nick Offerman are quality supports. Brie Larsson and Dave Franco are fantastic as well. Can't forget Rob Riggle as well.

Great story and constant laughs, even when I know they're coming. I can't fucking wait for the next one.

I just watched this as well, strange. It's decent, I hadn't seen it for a while but it's better than I remembered.