Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

You say that, but we don’t win the league we’ve got the play offs, we don’t win the play offs, we’ve got most of our better players signed up for next season. You’ve got a rebuild on your hands regardless.

All true. Don't f**k it up. 😏

13 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Him, or whoever the f**k was supposed to be marking Tam O’Brien? Though choice. 

Are you saying that whoever was marking is our best player? Or that we would want Ross Millen marking Tom O'Brien at a corner? 

Best just to put that down as shite patter and move on eh. 

Lord knows why Raith fans are trying to big up Ross Millen, by all accounts he's been a disruptive w**k during a title challenge causing disharmony within the squad, and there's not a chance he's anywhere near a good enough player to merit that. 

1 hour ago, HoBNob said:

Christ. Do you honestly beleive that his agent wasn't putting his name around to find out all the available options? You reckon that Raith who were in contact with him last month to try and sign him wouldn't have been kept abreast of his availability? 

You reckon that Raith don't have a courier subscription where it said last week we were targeting an experienced centre half and didn't do the math? Likewise that in pre season when articles were going up that Byrne was available, they missed that? 

Instead they're trawling PnB and following Michael Wood for there transfer targets and that's the reason the moves fell through? 

Christ. 

Christ. 

People have lost the run of themselves. 

The club have had issues for years with information getting leaked. People within the club have been leaking stories for years. The courier and daily record get their info from somewhere - and the manager has denied a lot of the transfer rumours (even when true), so it’s not him.

I remember someone leaking that Aird was signing a contract, just for Dundee United to phone his agent while he was on his way to East End to sign it. There’s been lots of examples of info being leaked like this over the years. People at East End can’t keep their mouths shut - as others have alluded to in this thread over the last couple of weeks.

edited to remove a lot of the stupid s**t. Aware it’s far from the biggest issue, I’m just frustrated with the club right now.

Edited by CallumPar

Dunfermline's a small place, doesn't take long for news to get out. It's not anywhere near top of the list of things we're continuing to f**k up over the last 10 years.

Just now, Rob1885 said:

Dunfermline's a small place, doesn't take long for news to get out. It's not anywhere near top of the list of things we're continuing to f**k up over the last 10 years.

Aye, fair. It’s just something that’s annoyed me since the Aird thing, if I’m being honest. Add that to my frustration that we can’t seem to actually complete the signing of any of the players we need and I’ve gone on a stupid rant.

Apologies to everyone. Especially @HoBNob. Nothing personal at all, I’ve just ended up ranting and venting aimlessly today and you seemed to keep prodding at me.

Good to see Meggle and Drew Main at St Pauli at the weekend. According to the PST social media pages they were apparently on a fact finding mission regarding looking for ways to enhance or improvement fan engagement. Or potentially other ways to squeeze more cash out of the supporters if you're cynical. Personally I'd like to see fan engagement back at our own club.

1 minute ago, North West said:

Good to see Meggle and Drew Main at St Pauli at the weekend. According to the PST social media pages they were apparently on a fact finding mission regarding looking for ways to enhance or improvement fan engagement. Or potentially other ways to squeeze more cash out of the supporters if you're cynical. Personally I'd like to see fan engagement back at our own club.

Screenshot_20240220_210238_Facebook.thumb.jpg.98128bd3c728089c95702e7deef5e729.jpg.5d7bb34dbe63843bdcaa2f4a9e1df8e4.jpg

For anyone that hasn't seen. 

That annoyed me more than the Ashcroft news tbh, it just shows the utter disconnect between those running the club and the fans. Calling it a research mission is wild. 

6 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Apologies to everyone. Especially @HoBNob. Nothing personal at all, I’ve just ended up ranting and venting aimlessly today and you seemed to keep prodding at me.

Absolutely no apology needed, it's nothing personal, my tone in the replies was stinking. 

Once again I find myself scunnered with the Pars, again. 

6 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Screenshot_20240220_210238_Facebook.thumb.jpg.98128bd3c728089c95702e7deef5e729.jpg.5d7bb34dbe63843bdcaa2f4a9e1df8e4.jpg

For anyone that hasn't seen. 

That annoyed me more than the Ashcroft news tbh, it just shows the utter disconnect between those running the club and the fans. Calling it a research mission is wild. 

Absolutely no apology needed, it's nothing personal, my tone in the replies was stinking. 

Once again I find myself scunnered with the Pars, again. 

Aye its fucking tone deef. 99% of our fans could hardly care less about this St Pauli "connection", even less so when getting served up utter shite on the park.

Edited by Rob1885