Walking Down The Halbeath Road

29 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

We were a top end Championship team at that point but you batter in there chap.

And I would argue we were right. He never made it at Liverpool, and another year with us would have a) shown that was likely, or b) let him develop before such a move.

You finished 8th that season and were relegated the following one, but you batter in there chap. 

3 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

He came into the side that eventually finished 2nd, and was sold after a few months of the following one.

The second point still stands. Chap.

Next you'll be telling us how your average attendance that season was actually more impressive than Liverpool's.

12 quid for the premier sports cup games, under 12s for a quid. I'll take issue with a lot that goes on at the club but fair play, good pricing.

On 16/06/2024 at 17:43, par-adise said:

There's also Tony Gallacher - obviously had a lot hype around him a few years ago which hasn't really come to anything, no idea what sort of level he's at now. 

He's been with us at least 2 years and I don't know either.

He's not an attacking full back anyway, just kind of a bit meh but our shape didn't help him.

49 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

12 quid for the premier sports cup games, under 12s for a quid. I'll take issue with a lot that goes on at the club but fair play, good pricing.

Aye that's fantastic, fair play to the club, and the rest of the clubs in the group. 

2 minutes ago, Coypars said:

Owen Moffat Morton bound with a two year deal

Now confirmed what sort of player is he?

Just now, gmfc said:

Now confirmed what sort of player is he?

Hard to say really.  I don’t think we ever played him in his correct position, god knows what that is.  He’s very lightweight, but has a decent shot on him.  Probably a winger, but we don’t play with those currently.   Started off ok for us but towards end of the season was pretty poor tbh.  If he’d have signed for us I’d have shrugged my shoulders and hoped we’d have signed better.  He’s signed for you guys and I’m pretty nonplussed about it. 

Just now, parsboi said:

Hard to say really.  I don’t think we ever played him in his correct position, god knows what that is.  He’s very lightweight, but has a decent shot on him.  Probably a winger, but we don’t play with those currently.   Started off ok for us but towards end of the season was pretty poor tbh.  If he’d have signed for us I’d have shrugged my shoulders and hoped we’d have signed better.  He’s signed for you guys and I’m pretty nonplussed about it. 

Sounds like the sort that Imrie will get a tune out of.

My only memory of him was the quick fire double against us at Cappielow.

If he can replicate that, happy days.

Hopefully last season was a learning curve playing in the Championship and he kicks on next season.