Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Hopefully get a decent lump of cash for him, I suspect our target in negotiations will be what add ones we can squeeze in rather than the initial fee unless someone offers an astonishing one-off fee

26 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

That's nuts, I'd bite your hand off for 100k for him

Danger of selling far too cheap at that.  There’s three clubs in for him all at English league 1 level, plus with his stats in a difficult position to recruit for, I think there might be an expectation for double that. 

Just now, parsboi said:

Danger of selling far too cheap at that.  There’s three clubs in for him all at English league 1 level, plus with his stats in a difficult position to recruit for, I think there might be an expectation for double that. 

Beat me to it. Why take the first offer that comes your way? 

19 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

English league 1 sides are minted. Shell out ya tight kunts

Charlton's total borrowings are over £27m. What's £250k plus a sell on fee amongst pals? 

PS English football is broken. 

Hughes was an abysmal appointment. I was massively against it and unsure why a significant number welcomed it.

Anyway, 7 figures for Edwards only.

Just wanted to say well done to the BOD at East End. They obviously know how much they want for Edwards and are sticking to their guns until they get what they think he's worth instead of taking any old offer. Far too easy to see £££ and jump on it so fair play to you guys. 

I’d be surprised if the upfront fee was the stumbling block. I reckon any fee we get will be low six figures. We’ll be trying to get a decent sell on % out of it though.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Will Airdrie get anything?

Don't see why they would if we gave them a development fee? 

Looks like we’ll be playing Raith and Falkirk next season. I thought County would win, but didn’t expect the gulf to be quite so big. Could easily be 4/5-0 County and that wouldn’t have been harsh on Rovers. They’ve been totally outclassed tonight.

3 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Looks like we’ll be playing Raith and Falkirk next season. I thought County would win, but didn’t expect the gulf to be quite so big. Could easily be 4/5-0 County and that wouldn’t have been harsh on Rovers. They’ve been totally outclassed tonight.

Not so quick there ....

Undecided about Rovers. Despite being derby rivals, happy to see Fife teams succeed and if County were relegated, could see them being really weak next season (weaker than Rovers). On the other hand, I do think Rovers have been a little lucky this season and I'd love a chance to settle some scores next season. Could get interesting too to see what happens if they go through bleak spell... they've spent quite a bit this season and support for Murray paper thing. 

Overall though, and assuming they dont implode, I think it's a harder league next year if Rovers stay down and our job is somewhat easier if County are relegated. 

24 minutes ago, AuldReekie said:

if County were relegated, could see them being really weak next season (weaker than Rovers).

Disagree. Their sugar daddy will buy the league and probably spend close to Dundee United amounts getting them back up. That's what they did last time.