Breaking Bad

Kejan

Twitter , Facebook and this place are a no go until 2pm tomorrow , until my Mrs finishes her work and we can watch it on Netflix.

Loved The Sopranos , but , for me this has been the best TV drama I've seen.

Edited by saint dave

Can't wait for this.

Supporting Walt all the way here but will be astonished if he is still alive when the credits are rolling.

Skyler getting murdered will ease the pain.Got a feeling Marie will have a part to play in this.

I wasn't bothered about the grass but when he tried to escape i was hoping he managed it. Would like to see Walt save him but if it means Walt sacrificing himself fck that.

Watching a dodgy stream sounds like the worst idea going for the final episode of such a great show. Wait until there's something decent quality out.

I watched it live last week and it was Netflix-esque quality. Will be doing the same tonight.

Hope Walt goes off into the sunset with his dough and Jesse gets his comeuppance.

I would like to see Skyler dead, but I don't think it will happen.

My predictions: Lydia will be killed by Todd following unsuccessful advances on his part. Walt will somehow find a way to talk to Jesse and convince him to work with him and kill Jack (and his men). Walt will gain Jesse's trust by taking the ricin in front of him. Walt will kill Jack and his men (using the gun). Jesse will kill Todd. Walt will find the remaining barrels of money, give them to Jesse and ask him to send cash to his family gradually over a long-ish period of time. Walt will give himself up to the police and die in prison a couple of days later, leaving behind a message for his family. Jesse will ride off into the sunset with Brock.

Alternatives: Marie kills herself. Jesse kills himself. Skyler is killed by Jack and his men. Or Skyler survives, doesn't receive Walt's money, and instead makes millions by writing a book about it from her perspective as a famous meth kingpin's wife.

What an amazing way to end the greatest television programme ever made, it was perfect. Well worth getting up at 5am on a Monday morning to watch. So sad that I'll never get to watch another new episode, but Breaking Bad, I salute you, best thing I've ever watched!!!

post-30544-0-24897500-1380520537_thumb.j

Well I woke up at 8.00am and couldn't sleep any more for thinking about it, so snuck downstairs like it was Christmas, downloaded it and watched it. Fucking amazing.

Pretty much couldn't have dreamt of a better finale.

The beginning scene with the very apt Marty Robbins song - the scene with Elliot and Gretchen was just perfect, especially the comment about the knife :D - the wooden box scene was a fantastic inclusion and contrasted brilliantly with what followed - I thought the Lydia / ricin scene was a bit predictable, but I suppose it can't all be shocks and revelations and it was a good idea to show us that early in the season so we kept guessing who it was for - the Skylar scene was brilliantly done, and even though it was totally cheeky framing the shot with that wooden post in the way, it was still class - gutting to see his final scenes with his kids, too - everything from then on at the Nazi clubhouse was just perfection. That parting shot, as we leave a penniless, familyless, dying Walt, who almost seems at peace with all his business concluded and the cops surrounding him in a meth lab, was just about as good an ending as I can recall ever seeing.

One thing I wasn't sure of was the significance of him removing the watch that Jesse gave him for his birthday and leaving it on the phone box?

Fucking dynamite. Going to watch that again when I get in from work.