Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

Good songs by Oasis: Supersonic, Live Forever, Slide Away, Morning Glory, The Hindu Times, The Importance of Being Idle

Some of the worst songs by any artist, ever: She's Electric, Don't Look Back in Anger, Wonderwall, Stop Crying Your Heart Out, Champagne Supernova

Crap songs by Oasis: The rest

Edited by Steve_Wilkos

4 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Hand on heart, I thought they were from Manchester. How were they considered such a part of that ‘Madchester Scene’? Anyway, consider me educated! Wow, I never knew that. I just assumed they were in that Stone Roses, Oasis, Factory Records, Hacienda scene and were from there. Every day is a school day… have a greenie. 😎

They're from Cheshire, so a bit between Manchester and Birmingham I suppose. Normally finish their gigs with the song Sproston Green- a tiny village near where they grew up.

https://youtu.be/oYEn5369AMQ?si=RotHroCFtHmqFZxH

4 hours ago, martin ritchie said:

Purchased 'beer here now' hospitality from murrayfield for this, £315,wine, beer included with a standing ticket 3hr access before concert 

Got this email as well. That one is sold out now unfortunately, but there is £550 and £648 packages available...

55 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

GV-GkIHW0AA6k9-.jpeg.b9e4165d353966f830f82cfec890e058.jpeg

They could at least have cracked a smile between them.

52 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Oasis main man Droopy Dog, and a Gallagher brother.

FB28133C-E35A-40D5-9663-83FF549D5356.jpeg

DA9D6A26-1C69-480E-A01D-9E8E65F2EA0D.jpeg

2258708-5371617-image-a-28_1518187781243

8 minutes ago, milton75 said:

Gerry Cinnamon must be shitting his breeks that all the neds have spunked their savings grandkids' giros and won't be able to afford tickets for his next shows.

It’s a stick on that Cinnamon will support Oasis at the Murrayfield date. It’ll be Gerry Cinnamon in Edinburgh, Courteeners in Manchester, Catfish and the Bottlemen in Cardiff and Fontaines DC in Dublin. And probably one of the above for London. 

9 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

It’s a stick on that Cinnamon will support Oasis at the Murrayfield date. It’ll be Gerry Cinnamon in Edinburgh, Courteeners in Manchester, Catfish and the Bottlemen in Cardiff and Fontaines DC in Dublin. And probably one of the above for London. 

Surely a call to Birmingham/Cheshire’s finest, The Charlatans. Or Paul Weller. Has to be.

18 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

Bit harsh lumping Fontaines DC in with that lot. 

17 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

Catfish and the Bottlemen are up there as among the worst things I've ever seen on telly