Strange dreams

I usually forget my dreams within the same day i have them. Cant believe folk who remember them for weeks

When you lucid dream, it's beneficial to try and recall what happened in as much detail as possible. I've found that it helps. I wouldn't go as far to write things down; but definitely go through what happened before you drift off again.

Edited by Slenderman

My strangest dream was that I was walking through a wood near my parents home (Quarrymill for you #Perthshire enthusiasts), and I got a text. Looked at my phone and it was from Jools Holland. Went to open the text and my dream abruptly ended.

I have a recurring theme for dreams: they are in black and white with no speach (although sounds).

Usually I'm driving one of the cars I have owned or been in over the years and am aimlessly driving around.

I might start in Edinburgh but soon change into another car in a different city.

I never get to my destination.

I wake up as tired as as I went to bed.

When you lucid dream, it's beneficial to try and recall what happened in as much detail as possible. I've found that it helps. I wouldn't go as far to write things down; but definitely go through what happened before you drift off again.

I couldnt give a f**k what ive dreamtl

Had a very weird dream last week.

Dreamt that there was a mid season football tournament at Ochilview which included Arsenal, Man United, Leeds, West Ham, Millwall, Stirling & the team I play for. The only fans that were aloud in were Millwall, West Ham and the team I play for. I wasn't aloud to play thought so I watched from the terrace behind the goal with some birds while in a sleeping bag....the 1st game and only game was Arsenal - Man United....was so strange

I had a dream the other night about a green zit on my shin. I scratched the top off and below it I could see some what looked like the inside of some sort of citrus fruit. I started digging at it and soon realised I had a lime growing in my leg. I managed to dig it out and was dead chuffed as although it was a bit battered I was going to chop it up and use it in my drink.

I was on a plane with my friend flying somewhere, and we hit some really bad turbulence so we dropped pretty rapidly and we were now flying right above a bustling city centre. For some reason, the plane wasn't able to control itself, so suddenly me and my friend were in the car which was towing this plane (like a kite) driving around the city trying to make sure we could get it to land safely somewhere. Ended up crashing the car and respawned in the plane, which then crashed into a building. So I died twice.

And last night I bought a 42' TV to replace my tube TV I have in my room now. Turns out that the website was lying, and it wasn't actually any bigger and was also a square screen instead of wide, just thinner.

Edited by Smurph

Belter of a dream last night.

I was in a giant house and there was a big cat on the loose. Me and my parents were checking every room. As we descended the stairs I turned round to see a black puma type cat on the windowsill outside staring at us.

We went up to the window and all I was interested in was getting photos on my dads phone. The puma was sticking its claws under the window and growling. It decided to leave and go down onto the road. It was in the bushes when a couple of kids unwittingly strayed to close and the puma attacked, leaping on one and biting his face. I ran down the street to the scene and drop kicked the puma in the face. I went to pick up an iron pole to fight the animal and was delivering some heavy blows.

This is the mental bit. Some fat kid, who was somehow an arsehole in this dream, stepped in and sang Dougie Macleans "Caledonia". He knew what he was doing, because as he sang the beast lay down and started to sleep! The puma had been defeated with the power of Scottish music. Who knew eh. That fat kid knew anyway.

Two weird dreams last night which I'm putting down to too much alcohol + food over the past couple of days with the Ireland game and friends visiting for dinner last night. They were those type of dreams you remember really distinctly, as normally I forget dreams after a few minutes.

The first I was walking around a small town looking for a car parking space, but there were lots of people milling around getting in my way. The people were annoying me because they walked really slow. I finally found one and headed off to get my car. I walked into an underpass and, the former American singer, Anastacia, was sitting there and appeared to be homeless. We talked for a wee bit and then we both walked off together.

I should say that I have no idea why I would be dreaming of Anastacia as I don't know any of her songs, and all I can remember about her is she sang rubbish pop songs and always wore glasses.

I woke up at this point ...

The second dream was that Jesus had come back and stood at the edge of a big field of corn or tall grass. People were travelling from all over to talk to him and a big crowd gathered. Then, Judas walked up to him and tried to ask him a question. Jesus told him to go away and to sit at the edge of the road. When he sat down a health-bar, like you have in video games, appeared above his head. The crowd gathered round Judas and watched his health-bar deplete.

I had a dream the other night about a green zit on my shin. I scratched the top off and below it I could see some what looked like the inside of some sort of citrus fruit. I started digging at it and soon realised I had a lime growing in my leg. I managed to dig it out and was dead chuffed as although it was a bit battered I was going to chop it up and use it in my drink.

This signifies healing from a relationship break up.