FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1-1 last minute, take it round the 'keeper but get brought down. Sitting with a cheesy expecting the whistle to go for what is a blatant penalty and a red for the GK. It doesn't arrive and the cheesy soon turns to snot and saliva :(

Back on it after a bit of cold-turkey, and i miss the fear and loathing already. Always played with handballs on offline, and in a tourney last week, witnessed Iniesta punching the fucker into the net after a miscued header, been robbed of a pen despite Casillas hauling down Sneider inside the six-yard box, and countless fucking interventions with GLT. Pish

• 3 weeks later...

Playing be a pro goalkeeper on FIFA 11, in my second season now at Aberdeen after Southend told me to f**k off

- I've started every game

- We're second in the league, I've kept 8 clean sheets in 13 appearances (ahead of Allan McGregor who only has 5)

- I've just conceded a 90th minute equaliser to St. Johnstone as when I came out for a cross I decided to go two steps too far to the left allowing an easy tap-in

- Now, because the game doesn't reward you when you have a rating of 6-7 because you don't do anything (even if you don't let anything in) I've been demoted, because my bad performances total up but my good ones don't

- Pile of shite

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at the end of my tether with this c**t of a game.

Me and my mate were playing kick off & career mode earlier.

He uses a different set of controls (alternative), I use classic.

Every single time we try and play a game it either makes me use the alternative controls, or him the classic controls.

It usually happens after about 3-4 games and it's a tremendous fucking pain in the arse.

I'm at the end of my tether with this c**t of a game.

Me and my mate were playing kick off & career mode earlier.

He uses a different set of controls (alternative), I use classic.

Every single time we try and play a game it either makes me use the alternative controls, or him the classic controls.

It usually happens after about 3-4 games and it's a tremendous fucking pain in the arse.

Have you tried not swapping controllers?

Alternatively, you could just pause the game, go to the select sides and change it back

Have you tried not swapping controllers?

Alternatively, you could just pause the game, go to the select sides and change it back

Sorry, I meant it makes us both go classic or alternative, regardless of what controller we use.

Also, using that option as soon as we change it just changes it straight back again.

Despite being a squad member I actually played the next game. Beat Kilmarnock away 1-0, didn't touch the ball at all, my squad status went down a point.

Now have Bordeaux in the Champions League

Brilliant

A wee follow-up, although I think this goes beyond rage into insanity-powered giggles

Ended up punted by Aberdeen, when I lost my starting place we started falling down the league, obviously

I did get to play in cup games towards the end of the season, played Rangers in the final. Took them to extra time before Jelavic scored a goal from a corner where three of my defenders were out of position trying to close him down.

The following season I went to Kasimpasa in Turkey and actually managed to keep my place for the whole year. We finished 10th.

Next season I stayed there and I think we scored something like 7 goals in the first 20 games. I was keeping clean sheets in 2/3+ of my games. Then the game to eventually throw my squad status down, we're up 3-0 against someone and literally the last kick of the ball, cross comes in, I try to move right to cover the boy that it's aimed at, I'm moving all sluggy, it goes in. Whistle blows immediately at kick-off. Dropped.

By the time I get picked again it's against Besiktas. 2-0 up until the 82nd minute, we draw 2-2. Scripted bullshit.

Best bit about this season however was the cup, we won the first game then there was a group stage. (I think 4 groups of 4, don't know how many qualified). We draw every game 0-0 and go out. Pish.

I'm now playing for Catania in Italy.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

Picked this up to play for the first time in months.

First game back in Div 4. Won my first game 3-1. Good fair even game. I was PSV he was Southampton.

2nd game came up against Hoffenheim, was 6-0 down after 35mins. Never seen anything like this in my life. The speed was frightening and every shot he took he scored with. I actually just sat laughing, u couldn't run, pass, move... It was unplayable. I regret to say I actually rage quit at half time... If I didn't I would probably had to quit to head to hospital after putting my hand thru the TV.

Seasons has become unbearable. There's definitely some pace cheat on the go ATM

I've only just started playing FIFA again after months out, was enjoying seasons back at the start of the year but have only been back on UT so far. What do you mean by 'pace cheating'?

I've only just started playing FIFA again after months out, was enjoying seasons back at the start of the year but have only been back on UT so far. What do you mean by 'pace cheating'?

Perfect example was this morning. Both Real. My players couldn't keep pace even when faced with the same opponent.

There is something going on for sure.

Don't you just hate it when you play people who are distinctly average totally shite but they seem to have the world's most ridiculous team? My meagre Bundesliga side have three times played people in the last day who have had almost an entire TOTY side so even though they are pretty mediocre they manage to score wonder goals, or more frustratingly, simply outpace my entire defence. Rubbish!

Ive won ulitmiate team div 1 and now seaons too. My seasons recored is 48-3-3 so not too bad. Getting bored of this one as in ultimate team everyone has fill TOTS players and its annoying. I only have 1 special card in my whole team.

Gonna just wait for the new one now and just fanny about on seasons, EA really need to either give you better and fairer packs or reduce the price of points otherwise they will loose alot of customers who will just het pro eco instead.

Playing a boy who Bayern, has a very patchy connection and declines the mutual quit.

Three times I go past his keeper and three times he brings me down. I get two free kicks, one he gets off with and he doesn't recieve as much as a yellow card.

Then he scored an 89th minute breakaway 2-1 winner, straight at Cech. Whilst Neuer (who should have been sent off twice over) continually pulls off absolute worldy's when my tapping shoot isn't culminating in my players blootering it over the bar.

Fucking joke.

Playing a boy who Bayern, has a very patchy connection and declines the mutual quit.

Three times I go past his keeper and three times he brings me down. I get two free kicks, one he gets off with and he doesn't recieve as much as a yellow card.

Then he scored an 89th minute breakaway 2-1 winner, straight at Cech. Whilst Neuer (who should have been sent off twice over) continually pulls off absolute worldy's when my tapping shoot isn't culminating in my players blootering it over the bar.

Fucking joke.

Don't think keepers can get sent off online and what's a mutual quit?