Peep Show

nelsjfc

I'm going for Sophie to die somehow which will allow Johnson and Jeff to return for a funeral. Mark and Jez will have to look after the baby and become like gay parents.

"Oh, well, if Sophie continues down her path towards self destruction, we'll probably end up adopting like a couple of gay dads anyway"

I've missed the last 3 seasons for absolutely f**k knows why. Watched all of series 7 last night and it was phenomenal. The part when Mark ditches Sophie in the hospital to go and get a KFC and then goes to an arcade is brilliant. Will probably binge-watch series 8 and 9 over the weekend ready for the finale next week.

Yep, I loved it. I don't mind at all that it built up to nothing. Surely the joy of Peep Show isn't explosive events, but instead it's mad train-of-thought glimpses into the deranged psyches of the characters.

Like scary bear said, "Butter the toast, eat the toast, shit the toast". That's what I'm watching it for.

It didn't build up to nothing. It sets up the final episode to see whether Mark ends up miserable with Sophie or happy with April.

I think it would be more in keeping with the show's tone if he ends up with Sophie, full of self-loathing and regret, but in spite of myself I can't help but want it to go well for him.

Not sure what finale we have for Jeremy.

Edited by Bully Oui Villa

There's some things on 4od that are like 'behind the scenes' type things and they very much have the feeling of 'IF this is the final episode...' and they sound like they're probably open to doing more in the future.

It's one of those things where it's quite literally the best 3 hours of comedy entertainment of the year for me, but at the same time, it has to come to an end somehow.