Depression

Had pretty much the worst Christmas. Really questioning everything now

Chin up mate, the years gone by, look at it that way, you have a year to do what you want when you want. Leave everything bad in 2014

Same here Throbber. Mental how shite junk food and drink in excess can make you feel.

Had a chippy last night as well just to make matters worse for myself, wasn't my idea and everyone else was having one so was forced into it then chased it down with beer and wine :(

Had a chippy last night as well just to make matters worse for myself, wasn't my idea and everyone else was having one so was forced into it then chased it down with beer and wine :(

No you weren't.

So miserable that I don't know what to do with myself today. Was feeling bad enough anyway, but the wean woke me up at 3am to talk about that fact that he feels sad a lot and he doesn't know why :( Just as well that Citalopram stops me from crying.

Was hoping that I'd never need to have the conversation about how his father's genetics have screwed him over. Hopefully the poor bugger doesn't end up with his mother's problems too.

So miserable that I don't know what to do with myself today. Was feeling bad enough anyway, but the wean woke me up at 3am to talk about that fact that he feels sad a lot and he doesn't know why :( Just as well that Citalopram stops me from crying.

Was hoping that I'd never need to have the conversation about how his father's genetics have screwed him over. Hopefully the poor bugger doesn't end up with his mother's problems too.

Here was me thinking you were a carefree individual

Got an all clear from oncology today,

OP Chemical Dependency programme is going well, AA meetings certainly helping, didn't think about/miss drink at all over the festive period.

Depression seems to have gone for now (probably related to the above).

Considering how bad "everything" was making me feel just over a month ago it's a real turnaround.