Depression

I'm on holiday for my 3rd night and have found out so much stuff. I had a breakdown Infront of my family and staff members. Im now back in my room crying eyes out. I really don't want to be here anymore :(.

So called mates can f**k off. Everything has been destroyed.

Keep yourself busy until the holiday's over, at least. That stuff can wait until you get home; have some fun.

People are shite, unfortunately.

Keep yourself busy until the holiday's over, at least. That stuff can wait until you get home; have some fun.

Speak for yourself. I'm a delight.

My mum and my wife had a big bust-up on Monday night. The wife was the main instigator, but refuses to accept it. They fell out about something over the phone, so my mum and dad decided to drive over from Fife to sort things out, but my wife wouldn't let them in, so I tried to be the peacemaker, I managed to get the 2 of them in the same room, but it wasn't very civil. I ended up going for a walk for about 3 hours, switched my phone off and when I switched it back on I had umpteen messages from the wife, who was very apologetic. Me and the missus are fine, but now my mum doesn't want to speak to the wife, saying that she won't be back here, and that the wife isn't welcome at my parents' house. They have no issue with me, and it's a very awkward situation that I'm really struggling to deal with. I just can't get my head around the fact that the likes of xmas and new year will hardly be happy family celebrations, and that 2 of the most important people in my life have fallen out.

My ex and my mum didn't speak for 3 years because my mum took a vase that the ex had put out by the bin. Women = fucking mental.

Been crying all afternoon and my head is thumping. Sitting at a restaurant just now and all I want to do is head to bed.

I'll happily explain what's my problem through pm as I'm not blasting it on here only to get slagged off.

Hey pal didn't want to read and run, as it were. Sorry you are going through a hard time, I would echo BFTD advice and try to keep busy if you can. I know this can be easier said than done tho.

That's what I'm trying to do mate. Deleted my account on Facebook for a few weeks until I'm ready to go back on.

I'm on holiday for my 3rd night and have found out so much stuff. I had a breakdown Infront of my family and staff members. Im now back in my room crying eyes out. I really don't want to be here anymore :(.

Let that be lesson for you, never take the staff on a family holiday, always ends in tears.

Probably a good move (at least in the short term) means you won't post things in the heat of the moment etc

It is. Only speaking to like 5 people now. Deleted everyone I knew on Facebook then removed my account.

If you're not upset at your parents but your pals, then shouldn't you show them a little more respect by at least pretending you want to be on a holiday they paid for?

I get you're upset with your pals, but give your mum your phone for a few days and get some breathing space.

If you're not upset at your parents but your pals, then shouldn't you show them a little more respect by at least pretending you want to be on a holiday they paid for?

I get you're upset with your pals, but give your mum your phone for a few days and get some breathing space.

Plan is turn my phone off later for the next few days. Only use it for photos. I feel that deleting Facebook and turning my phone off I'll feel better in 2 weeks time. Edited by David Gray

Look on the bright side,many people would love have their own personal staff.

Aye tell me about it. I'm thinking of investing in a Fleshlight but at circa £50 that's not really in the budget this month

Buy a loaf of bread, fill a basin with warm water, stick 2 fingers through the loaf cellophane, put bread in warm water for a minute then stick yer knob in the hole . Job done, you can thank me later .

I don't think I've read as much shite in all my life.

Take your shite out of this thread then you fucking roaster. This thread is for people who are suffering depression or feel really upset about something. No need for comments like that.