Sons' sorrow

Nish looked a far better player with Chris Kane playing beside him. 

EDIT : I don't mean he just looked better in a sloppy seconds type way, I mean he was a better player as a partner to Kane, rather than when he was asked to be the main target man.

Edited by Boghead ranter

I’d disagree, I think he got a hard time of it from referees. He was frequently fouled and it went ignored.
I’m still seething about him incorrectly being called offside at Ibrox as he was through on goal to put us 2-0 up.

To be fair, I said at the time he was the most fouled players in our league. However he claimed for so many, the refs ended up throwing him a deefy. That offside that never was, was a sore yin.

41 minutes ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

To be fair, I said at the time he was the most fouled players in our league. However he claimed for so many, the refs ended up throwing him a deefy. That offside that never was, was a sore yin.

If he’d been as good as Roddy Grant at conning refs, we’d probably have won the league!

Yup, although going ahead at Ibrox, however briefly, and giving the home faithful the GIRUY is a moment I’ll always hold dearly.

Edited by Stevie Aitken

Just now, lionel wickson said:

I thought when Nish departed for Cowdenbeath it was as a result of him falling out with Murray?

It was because he wanted the assistant's job vacated by Ross, which he didn't get. To be fair he had been taking the development side with no sign of anything happening.

4 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

She seemed friendly and harmless enough but he didn't come under too much pressure at Dumbarton.

She posted on here and I'd imagine things maybe got a little messier when he started managing Cowdenbeath and ultimately led them to relegation.

Wasn't it one of her students who posted on here? I think he's now living in Japan. Not sure if she's still lecturing here.

9 minutes ago, optimistic said:

Not if a video of him, mculloch and Ferguson gets to our board. If I post it on Facebook, what would the legal ramifications be?

Dunno, go for it and tell us how it goes!!!

Wasn't it one of her students who posted on here? I think he's now living in Japan. Not sure if she's still lecturing here.
I think one of her students was a Hearts fan who posted on here and she made an account herself after a while.

Not if a video of him, mculloch and Ferguson gets to our board. If I post it on Facebook, what would the legal ramifications be?
I'm not sure about legal ramifications but it would undoubtedly be bad publicity for the club.