Sons' sorrow

9 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I don't think so. We have an unlimited capacity this season so it would seem mental to limit the number of season tickets. 

Just checked, i was mixed up, in July they initially asked for 300 pledges for season tickets and took renewals at the time.  Then in September they went on full sale.  Not sure how many we sold but can't see it being too near to 500.

2 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Players/management count as participants. Everyone else; injured players, admin, media, scouts etc counts towards the 500 as far as I know. I was talking to our safety officer about it last night and that's certainly the advice that she was working with.

Well there's a few places freed up already 🤣

I'm a season ticket holder but I won't be going to the home leg of the playoff finals. Usually do my 6:30 finish for work on a Thursday. I'm happy to stay home for this one with some nice scran and a beer. Watch it on the telly/t'internet.

City's board have said on our website that we're still awaiting Scottish Government guidance.

I don't know and I'll bet no-one else does whether a certain number of tickets have to be given to away fans. I'll likely get in on Monday as I have a City season ticket- they didn't issue us with a book/card either- but I doubt we have that many season ticket holders that they can't be identified by sight! 

I wasn't expecting to get into The Rock as an away fan for the second match given that Dumbarton have a bigger support than we have but if there's an allocation of away tickets I might have a reasonable chance of being offered one (wonder if you get banned for touting a ticket to a Sons fan. Asking for a friend :whistle)

17 minutes ago, microdave said:

There's a colt team survey been sent out by the Trust. I'd urge everyone to fill it in. It only takes about a minute and gives the club an indication of how we feel about them.

I'm sorry but I've filled in about fucking 20 of these. If the Trust aren't aware that absolutely nobody wants them then they haven't been listening. 

2 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Stop exaggerating, shut yer pus and just sign it.  Here to help.

I'd rather we stopped entertaining the debate. It's been done to death but I keep getting asked if my opinion has changed every 6 months. I'm tired of it. 

If that’s your view Moonster fair enough, but for others they’ll want to know the Trust are representing the fans view, and this gives the Trust the opportunity to reinforce that with up to date info rather than regurgitating the last survey that’s now out of date given the proposals have changed. It’s a three question survey that takes a minute to complete. The Trust absolutely should be gauging fans opinion on matters like these especially given recent developments, providing the chance to reinforce those views to the club’s new board and wider audience.

Edited by Jordo1872

4 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Does anyone know if there will be any tickets for the Playoff game on general sale?

Depends on the uptake from ST holders and remaining numbers available. Would hope so but genuinely no idea. Not sure how many STs we sold this season.

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I'd rather we stopped entertaining the debate. It's been done to death but I keep getting asked if my opinion has changed every 6 months. I'm tired of it. 

50 minutes ago, Jordo1872 said:

If that’s your view Moonster fair enough, but for others they’ll want to know the Trust are representing the fans view, and this gives the Trust the opportunity to reinforce that with up to date info rather than regurgitating the last survey that’s now out of date given the proposals have changed. It’s a three question survey that takes a minute to complete. The Trust absolutely should be gauging fans opinion on matters like these especially given recent developments, providing the chance to reinforce those views to the club’s new board and wider audience.

I agree with @The Moonsteron this. It painfully obvious colt teams aren’t wanted. Why waste time making the questionnaire. Surely easiest thing to do would be “if you want colt teams on the league email us” 

57 minutes ago, Jordo1872 said:

I just think fan opinion couldn't be clearer on this issue, it's a no, in any form. If any new board member needs a warning shot then I trust our rep will fire that their way, I just feel the more we talk about it the more it stays in the public discussion and allows these Old Firm zombies in the press to talk complete shite, which gullible diddy club managers like Stevie Aitken and yon boy from BSC Glasgow swallow right up, and they end up voting for what could be the end of lower league competitive football.

2 hours ago, Sons Fan said:

I agree with @The Moonsteron this. It painfully obvious colt teams aren’t wanted. Why waste time making the questionnaire. Surely easiest thing to do would be “if you want colt teams on the league email us” 

Don't think it will be painfully obvious at all to a DFC Board with four new directors, none of whom I suspect will have, until now at least, any knowledge/ interest in the views of Scottish football fans.  So very important that our supporters spare a minute or so of their time to complete the questionnaire.