Sons' sorrow

Might make him resign tbh

"Stevie, why didn't you wave at us. It made us all really upset, Bryan Prunty always waved at us"?

How dare you?! Don't you know those ladies are "quite well known for making an atmosphere wherever they go"?

We'll get #666 in to steward the event and any pishy questions like that will result in a two footed, studs up lunge.

His can flash his mad knee tattoo to warn them first.

How dare you?! Don't you know those ladies are "quite well known for making an atmosphere wherever they go"?

Was talking about you Pete. I know you like getting a wee wave post match.

So! can anyone confirm if this is "Closed Doors" or Not ? If indeed it is, is it still possible to watch without being prevented from doing so? Google Street View would suggest viewing will be possible whatever the decision of the Clubs !!!!

Unsure if classed as closed door, but fine for fans to watch as nothing stopping you getting to the pitch. post-48951-14368730085733_thumb.jpg

Am I missing something about this game tonight? It's a pre-season friendly at a neutral ground, we've barely whispered anything about it and we appear to now have folk travelling from all angles to get to it/check out if we can get in. Screams of training ground exercise with the possibility of a trialist here or there but I doubt it will tell us anything about the team other than them being a weeks worth of training fitter than the Hearts game.

Am I missing something about this game tonight? It's a pre-season friendly at a neutral ground, we've barely whispered anything about it and we appear to now have folk travelling from all angles to get to it/check out if we can get in. Screams of training ground exercise with the possibility of a trialist here or there but I doubt it will tell us anything about the team other than them being a weeks worth of training fitter than the Hearts game.

It's the opportunity to watch Lee Mair on the opposing side that I'm gutted about missing.

Did the sons have a full team out

Aye, pretty much I think:

Starting Xi was:

Brown

Trialist Buchanan Barr Docherty

Cawley Routledge Gallagher Kirkpatrick Gibson

Fleming

Subs at HT and just after saw us line up something like this, I'd guess:

Brown

Trialist Buchanan Taggart Waters

McCallum Routledge Miller Kirkpatrick

Moutinho Smith

We'll deserved win for Stranraer. Great goal by mcguigan.

Stranraer started: Brennan, Robertson, Pettigrew, Rumsby Trialist, Bell, Trialist, Thomson, Malcolm, McGuigan, Stirling.

Subs, Aitken, Longworth, Mair, McCloskey, Trialist, Trialist, under 20