Sons' sorrow

I see our August game with Falkirk is moved to a Friday night for TV coverage. Is this our first ever league game live on the box?

Not sure how I feel about this. Saturday afternoon for a part time side is ideal. Looks as though it could be a disadvantage

I see our August game with Falkirk is moved to a Friday night for TV coverage. Is this our first ever league game live on the box?

Not sure how I feel about this. Saturday afternoon for a part time side is ideal. Looks as though it could be a disadvantage

Pleasing. I'm right up for a Friday night game.

Bit of a disadvantage with our guys working and that but f**k it.

We played Falkirk the weekend before Christmas last year, which was also on Alba!

Agree with the disadvantage although probably not as bad as a midweek game. As well as the Falkirk game last season the 2012 play off final ties were live on Alba I think (though not league games).

Agree with the disadvantage although probably not as bad as a midweek game. As well as the Falkirk game last season the 2012 play off final ties were live on Alba I think (though not league games).

Thats right they all were. I got all 3 recorded on my hard drive. Not sure why i kept the falkirk one right enough as we were honking that night.

I agree that I think it could put as a disadvantage also the club will loose out on some income as going by previous games moved to mid week then attendances will be down. Why travel if you a Falkirk fan?

I agree that I think it could put as a disadvantage also the club will loose out on some income as going by previous games moved to mid week then attendances will be down. Why travel if you a Falkirk fan?

There's not much travelling for them as it's their home game and no loss of income to us.

Apart from the fact it might inconvenience our players giving they are part time, it's not actually that bad if you are a sons fan. A chance to sample friday night football or if you're a stay at home fan for away games you get to watch it on the tv.

There's not much travelling for them as it's their home game and no loss of income to us.

Apart from the fact it might inconvenience our players giving they are part time, it's not actually that bad if you are a sons fan. A chance to sample friday night football or if you're a stay at home fan for away games you get to watch it on the tv.

'Tis if you're a Sons fan (who hasn't missed a competitive game since February 2012) and you work Friday nights!