Sons' sorrow

Unless they change their mind, fans not happy at all,

Hes apparently being unveiled at 2pm tomorrow, and STV are running a story about him being appointed. Can't see them turning back on it now.

I was there that day, what a hoot. I'm sure the same happened in the reverse fixture at Boghead later the same season, but I might be misremembering. I spent a lot of the 80's pished.

Don't know if it was the same season but I definitely remember East Fife wearing our away top(red) at Boghead around then too.

4 years ago to the day since our promotion.

#scenes

*Shameless Plug*

I've got the Alba coverage of both legs in a USB, anybody know if I'd be allowed to stick them on YouTube, or would that be a copyright infringement even if I turn adverts off?

Just do it.

I think I might just go ahead if it'll work, there's plenty of other football shows from a few years back on YouTube, and the SFL doesn't even exist anymore.

post-33799-0-61585400-1463730789_thumb.p

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Heard last night that Nade said no to a deal at St Mirren last week, so that's potentially some good news.

Very pleasing indeed. Of the full-time sides (if what you've said is true)* there can't be many still open to him?

Queens maybe, he's played for Raith unless a return there is on the cards, maybe Dunfermline if they're throwing money at it again?

*not that I doubt you, just whether your source has the information correct that's all :lol:

Very pleasing indeed. Of the full-time sides (if what you've said is true)* there can't be many still open to him?

Queens maybe, he's played for Raith unless a return there is on the cards, maybe Dunfermline if they're throwing money at it again?

*not that I doubt you, just whether your source has the information correct that's all :lol:

The guy I heard it from is pretty decent, and certainly wouldn't have just made it up, so I'm pretty confident it's true. Whether or not they offer another deal is still to be seen, but perhaps the signing of David Clarkson was the backup plan.

Dunfermline worry me slightly. They'll presumably lose El-Bakhtouhi so have a gaping hole for a striker which Nadè could fill. I'd imagine they pay decent money too.

Still, at least it looks like we'll have a manager, so some signing news would be lovely!

The guy I heard it from is pretty decent, and certainly wouldn't have just made it up, so I'm pretty confident it's true. Whether or not they offer another deal is still to be seen, but perhaps the signing of David Clarkson was the backup plan.

Dunfermline worry me slightly. They'll presumably lose El-Bakhtouhi so have a gaping hole for a striker which Nadè could fill. I'd imagine they pay decent money too.

Still, at least it looks like we'll have a manager, so some signing news would be lovely!

Yeah I wasn't meaning to call the validity of your comment into question, apologies if that's the way it came across.

Yeah, losing EB would be a blow for them, but I'm not sure where he'd go. I haven't heard any rumours regarding him yet, so maybe it's just wishing thinking on my part, but maybe they'll keep him and have no requirement for Nade. :wub:

Yeah I wasn't meaning to call the validity of your comment into question, apologies if that's the way it came across.

Yeah, losing EB would be a blow for them, but I'm not sure where he'd go. I haven't heard any rumours regarding him yet, so maybe it's just wishing thinking on my part, but maybe they'll keep him and have no requirement for Nade. :wub:

No, no not at all! Didn't mean to sound like I was having a go at you at all, just thought I'd give a wee bit extra info!

Motherwell or Ross County seem to have been linked strongly with him, so I'd imagine he'll step up to the Premiership. Let's just hope Nadè stays loyal to his Raith past!

In hindsight Stevie should just have said that to the papers originally but it's done now and we can power on with getting the squad together. I heard Stevie is away on holiday on Monday, I hope we get a few more signed up before he jets off.