Sons' sorrow

Aye, if only he'd said something along those lines in the first place.

We move on.

As others have said hopefully we'll see some more signings now. I'm absolutely ganting to see Nade, Spence and big Berba confirmed as our deadly trifecta of #goals now.

Also hope Stevie avoids too much sun and gets plenty of hole on holiday.

Edited by Bring Back Paddy Flannery

Right, as promised.

Here's the 1st leg of the playoff final

And the second

Both links should work! You can see a young Sonsteam of 08 at the end of the 1st leg in the #9 away shirt when everyone's having a go at the steward  :lol:

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Happy to see him stay but wouldn't have been devastated if he'd left. As above, let's get some contracts sorted out.

have to agree, but I hope Stevie doesn't read p and b, cos if he does, then it's no surprise he's looking elsewhere for a job. He got the job done, now it's time to take us forward, I just hope he's as focused on the sons, as he says he is,

I think that post just put up on our website confirms Stevie's going nowhere.

https://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=2459

Reading between the lines it smacks a wee bit of the laddie being stood before the rest of the class to ‘fess up to breaking a window in the science lab.  Or maybe that’s just me…..

Whatever, I honestly think that for Stevie Aitken another season of keeping Dumbarton up will both develop him further as a Manager at this level and enhance his credentials for any eventual full-time move.  And nothing will assist more than assembling a competent, balanced, squad – a big ask given the financial constraints.

Let’s all now get right behind him and Faz.

In hindsight Stevie should just have said that to the papers originally but it's done now and we can power on with getting the squad together. I heard Stevie is away on holiday on Monday, I hope we get a few more signed up before he jets off.

I'm pretty sure he trusts faz to do business while he's away. I think Cawley and Miller signed while he was away last year.

The Sons Archive on Facebook has some good stuff up.

I enjoy the Sons Archive, fair play to whoever runs it. I have a feeling I know who it is, perhaps they could confirm on here :lol:

I do the Facebook updates for the Sons Archive! Were you right?

Yup. Translates as "I didn't get the Raith job", but that's fine by me.

Now lets build a squad.

Given Raith are about to appoint a guy with a far worse record than Stevie's, I'm thinking that terms werent mutually agreeable?

Right, as promised.

Here's the 1st leg of the playoff final

And the second

Both links should work! You can see a young Sonsteam of 08 at the end of the 1st leg in the #9 away shirt when everyone's having a go at the steward  :lol:

Spotted three P&Bers I know in the first video, and about a hunner including myself in the second. Great days both.