NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

On 20/04/2020 at 13:34, lichtie23 said:

IMG_2906.jpgIMG_2907.jpg

I didn’t even know the Cheats were scheduled to release new uniforms. Blue one just looks like a colour rush effort

I'm not a fan, i'm sure the blue one was our 3rd kit last year.

I never understand why NFL players can't at least afford to pay for a taxi

The NFL has an service where any NFL employee can get a free taxi. That’s players, coaches, owners and staff. It’s astonishing how many of these meatheads don’t use it

It’s creepy but not that bad...

Was just going to post this

According to ESPN, Smith is accused of having sexual intercourse with a 17-year-old girl multiple times at his home and in his vehicle between August and September last year.

Florida Statute 794.05 classifies unlawful sexual activity with certain minors as a second-degree felony and applies to any adult aged 24 or older who engages in sexual intercourse with a person who is 16- or 17-years-old

5 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Jags must be close to tank mode or at very least wanting a full season of Minshew before deciding next season.  Patriots would seem more likely.

I would agree with you, though the article I read earlier had the Jags at 2/1 with the bookies over there, Patriots at 3s.