Free Money

Everyone including the bookies think that, so nil nil is 14/1, returning £750. With under 6.5 goals or something for the pre bet to keep it legal. Will probably change my mind though.

I did look at 0-0. I just can't imagine Barca not scoring at the moment and I don't see Arsenal's defense to be the one to keep them out

Cant remember if this has been answered or not. If someone was to put a FGS on prematch and they arent in the squad, it would make the bet void but would they still get the risk free bet inplay?

I can't see anything in the T&C's that would stop you getting the risk free inplay bet in those circumstances. Hope you've had a good look yourself though, I'm no lawyer.

:lol:

Last week you didn't even think they offered that. They offer first, last, two or more and hat tricks in play.

Maybe they don't offer anytimes then? I don't know but haven't found the bets I want a few times, and I'm sure it varies more on these offers.

Maybe they don't offer anytimes then? I don't know but haven't found the bets I want a few times, and I'm sure it varies more on these offers.

They offer almost all the same bets as they do pre match. You just have to select the correct tab. Sounds like you are only looking on the popular tab. There is an absolute wealth of goal scorer markets in the players tab.

They offer almost all the same bets as they do pre match. You just have to select the correct tab. Sounds like you are only looking on the popular tab. There is an absolute wealth of goal scorer markets in the players tab.

I haven't seen the tabs you get before the game after kick off. Must have a better look tomorrow night but just checked a live game on now and I can't spot them there either. Mind you it's some Equadorian game in the middle of the night..

Don't think it is? If an O.G. is scored first, does that not count as no goal scorer sometimes?

No goalscorer is usually slightly less odds for that reason, like 15/2 instead of 8/1 as I think it was in the last Bet365 special. Bet365 have them both at 14/1 today.

Going for my usual but with a draw instead of 0-0.

• Over 1.5 pre-match. (2/11)

• Covering either team winning 1-0 with another bookie. (11/2)

• Draw in-play. (14/5)

Couple of issues though, my covering bet has to be exactly £9.09, if I was a bookie that would look suspicious. Then because I'm at work when the game starts my other half is putting the in-play bet on, lost £50 the last time I trusted her.

No they offer that as well. As fanny pointed out, you can't be looking properly.

Going for my usual but with a draw instead of 0-0.

• Over 1.5 pre-match. (2/11)

• Covering either team winning 1-0 with another bookie. (11/2)

• Draw in-play. (14/5)

Couple of issues though, my covering bet has to be exactly £9.09, if I was a bookie that would look suspicious. Then because I'm at work when the game starts my other half is putting the in-play bet on, lost £50 the last time I trusted her.

If you're that worried about being rumbled just put 9 or 10 pound on, and take the miniscule loss.