Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Sorry.  I should have realised that calling the FM by a nickname was the biggest issue here...

Just a friendly observation. Looking out for you.

And it was more you mentioning her several times a day on here, not necessarily the use of a nickname.

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

And this crap isn't even surprising.

I wonder if Nippy will use her daily Haw Haw to drag us and Ayr United fans in to it again?

I don't understand why what she said would rile you up so much.

It's because both teams act like children at any opportunity that she needs to make it about both. Then has to chuck in another token team to even further show there's no bias.

11 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Literally one game away from a quadruple treble and someone's made and hung a banner saying 'shoot the board' outside celtic park. 

Utter cretins who deserve to be laughed at at every opportunity. 

Quadruple treble /=/ 10iar

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I don't understand why what she said would rile you up so much.

It's because both teams act like children at any opportunity that she needs to make it about both. Then has to chuck in another token team to even further show there's no bias.

Harsh, this was a serious news story reported by Ally Mccoist on the reputable Talksport and regurgitated by Glasgow red tops.

This is a public interest story and not in any way a method of riling up the braindead masses on social media.

Edited by Dons_1988

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Harsh, this was a serious news story reported by Ally Mccoist on the reputable Talksport and regurgitated by Glasgow red tops.

This is a public interest story and not in any way a method of riling up the braindead masses on social media.

Aw my mistake pal!

And it was more you mentioning her several times a day on here, not necessarily the use of a nickname.
Doesn't even stay in Scotland so nothing to do with him. She's still causes him to have a meltdown, impressive.

I wonder if these Celtic fans that have hung up a banner saying "Shoot the Board" are the same Celtic fans that got themselves worked up over Ryan Kent pointing an imaginary gun and Alfredo Morelos' apparent death threat gesture. Pleasing nonetheless. 

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

I wonder if these Celtic fans that have hung up a banner saying "Shoot the Board" are the same Celtic fans that got themselves worked up over Ryan Kent pointing an imaginary gun and Alfredo Morelos' apparent death threat gesture. Pleasing nonetheless. 

Absolutely no doubt that it will be. Celtic fans are hypocrites to the core, not to mention self entitled, petulant arseholes.

My might been the rangers fans that were sending bombs and bullets to people.

I guess we'll never know.

24 minutes ago, AJF said:

I'm sure they've got a banner they could have recycled for this with only minor alterations, but it might be a bit bloostained:

8730853.thumb.jpg.ac90fb5d1cd774eb0b6d2f1d2eb2e86d.jpg

1 hour ago, AJF said:

They've actually released a statement saying they forgot to put a comma after 'shoot' on the banner. 

Shoot, the board

It just means they forgot to blame the board until now. See, it's not that bad. 

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

I'm sure they've got a banner they could have recycled for this with only minor alterations, but it might be a bit bloostained:

8730853.thumb.jpg.ac90fb5d1cd774eb0b6d2f1d2eb2e86d.jpg

Looks like the guy at bottom right is having a pee.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:
2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Doesn't even stay in Scotland so nothing to do with him. She's still causes him to have a meltdown, impressive.

A lot of Celtic fans don't live in Scotland so Celtic have nothing to do with them.