Reasons to be Cheerful

Finally got round to giving Game of Thrones a chance at the weekend as the box set is available on demand. I've rattled through the first two seasons and started season three tonight. Glad I did, what a stunning show.

My helper at work threw hissy fit yesterday as someone gave away a spoiler for it,he was throwing boxes about the van :lol:

Finally got round to reading Animal Farm yesterday. An amazing book by all accounts. Whilst it's obvious that it was written about Stalin's Russia, it's almost a carbon copy of what has happened in DPRK.

Finally got round to reading Animal Farm yesterday. An amazing book by all accounts. Whilst it's obvious that it was written about Stalin's Russia, it's almost a carbon copy of what has happened in DPRK.

Apart from the revolution bit.

I'm cheerful because last night I pumped someone who was not just a proper, legitimate, living, breathing woman, but a 21-year-old one with blonde hair and ample-sized tits.

I hadn't done so in 3 years, and although I considered waking my lazy b*****d flatmate up before I go to work to tell him I thought I'd share it with the internet instead. Tell him if you want. Tell whoever you like. Life is good!

I'm cheerful because last night I pumped someone who was not just a proper, legitimate, living, breathing woman, but a 21-year-old one with blonde hair and ample-sized tits.

I hadn't done so in 3 years, and although I considered waking my lazy b*****d flatmate up before I go to work to tell him I thought I'd share it with the internet instead. Tell him if you want. Tell whoever you like. Life is good!

Chuffed for you. The first time I got my hole in months I told p&b before anyone else.

Now I have a girlfriend and it's just not the same.

Just received an email asking me to attend an interview for Renal Care assistant,(the ward in which I have been on placement)failed the first one ,so definitely gonna research the appropriate questions and answers this time :thumsup2

cue the inevitable puns associated with Renal care hahaha

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Got offered a new job today.

Nice.

I've officially been told that I'm being made redundant but the blow has been softened after just finding out that I'll get 5 months paid notice from whenever I leave next month and I get to keep every penny even if I get hired again within that time period. Pleasing.