Reasons to be Cheerful

Just now, throbber said:

And there we have it again, by laughing at me you are also insulting the other aforementioned 5'8 posters. 

I can assure you that was my intention. Short people are disgraceful. 

23 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Ive a mate who was a bodybuilder and had about 3% body fat,who constantly got told he was overweight in his offshore medicals

Well I'm 14 stone and look pretty normal I'd say, if I dropped nearly 4 stone I'd be on deaths door. 

21 minutes ago, Widge said:

That has to be bollocks. I'm 5'8 and around 10st give it take and although I'm athletic, I'm still what you'd describe as skinny. Not a hope in hell someone half a foot taller than me can be that weight without looking anorexic.

Apparently my height it's 10st 4 - 13st 13, like I say I'm 14 stone give or take which would be slightly overweight but I doubt I am. 

20 minutes ago, throbber said:

It is a lot of shite, my lower limit is 8 stone 11 I think. No 30 year old should weigh that little, I remember being just under 10 stone when I was about 19 and I had absolutely no fat or muscle on me whatsoever, If I lost a stone I would be dangerously under weight.

Aye I'm sure my fiancé is like 5ft 3 and 9 and a half stone and she's normal weight I'd say, dunno how anyone could be half a stone lighter and 5 inches taller. 

Well i don't take it as gospel and the lower weights are certainly not right. You have to know yourself whether or not you are overweight or not as well, i just have a beer belly which can be easily gotten rid off if i give up the alcoholism. Easier said than done though. 

45 minutes ago, Widge said:

I came to that conclusion a long time ago. So much so that I tell my girlfriend if she were 3 inches taller I wouldn't go out with her. Just as well she doesn't wear heels very often.

We've had a thread about "Age difference in relationships" but never one re. height differences.  So question to the many Bernie Ecclestones on here:  Do you lumber tall birds or what?  What's the height difference in your relationship?

bernie.JPG.558d6f4baae8c361b611b49f87fa388d.JPG

We've had a thread about "Age difference in relationships" but never one re. height differences.  So question to the many Bernie Ecclestones on here:  Do you lumber tall birds or what?  What's the height difference in your relationship?

I'd never be with a girl taller than me, dunno why, probably a height complex. [emoji23]

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Another short arse to join me and Bairnardo! 

1 hour ago, Widge said:

I came to that conclusion a long time ago. So much so that I tell my girlfriend if she were 3 inches taller I wouldn't go out with her. Just as well she doesn't wear heels very often.

But as for joining you, I've no idea what you're referring to, but no thanks!

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

5ft 6 here. :-). Square go?

logo1-2.png

I previously suggested that my infantile colleagues were pttgoyn. A full month of one girl trying hard to show me how much she's not talking to me and it's now a reason to be cheerful.

My colleagues no longer bother me and now just leave me alone to do my job.

Result.

I previously suggested that my infantile colleagues were pttgoyn. A full month of one girl trying hard to show me how much she's not talking to me and it's now a reason to be cheerful.

My colleagues no longer bother me and now just leave me alone to do my job.

Result.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1496306636.857966.jpg

The Hollister guy across from me who has a scarlet face other than the really obvious white parts around the eyes and side of head where the designer sunglasses were the other day. Strikes me as the sort of guy that really fancies himself and is now trying to keep his head down as much as possible.

#schadenfreude