Reasons to be Cheerful

I am both healthy and content with my body image, largely

Is this through extensive exercise and eating well or are you just naturally very skinny? It's not jealousy I am just weight conscious in my older age.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Is this through extensive exercise and eating well or are you just naturally very skinny? It's not jealousy I am just weight conscious in my older age.

I walk a lot and regularly eat a lot of shite (sweets rather than legitimately unhealthy food, I rarely have anything fried and never have any kind of takeaway), and my weight/physique hasn't been any different at any point in my life when I've been running regularly. Which I haven't in a while.

I walk a lot and regularly eat a lot of shite (sweets rather than legitimately unhealthy food, I rarely have anything fried and never have any kind of takeaway), and my weight/physique hasn't been any different at any point in my life when I've been running regularly. Which I haven't in a while.

Good stuff, and much the same to myself. You will notice a change in the next 5 years though and will probably have an extra stone that you won't be able to shake off!

I've had a reasonably productive day. I've sorted out all my clothes for going on holiday, went for a haircut, went for a sunbed them went to the gym and I'm now sitting in a pub with the dregs of society drinking Tennents. It's been no bad.

Holiday in France and the schoolboy French worked ok. Making an effort really seems to work as the French ain't keen to put up with our shite attitude to speaking anything other than English.

Make an effort and they generally meet you halfway

Great to see that French women haven't embraced obesity as a life goal.