Reasons to be Cheerful

4 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

Work has been wonderful last two weeks. Between isolation and many staff members off work and well yeah just madness.

Two days off in a row though. Wohooooo . 

Tell your bosses to keep an eye on stores being overcrowded. Cheers.

37 minutes ago, philpy said:

Tell your bosses to keep an eye on stores being overcrowded. Cheers.

Social distancing people know what to do.... just unfortunately dosnt happen as many people who are impatient or dont give a f**k.

However my store has been in the paper so one shouldn't worry about the general public.... 

49 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Do you ever stop fucking grassing?

I get annoyed because I care . My concerns are the vulnerable people that have to shield, I worry about the impact things have on people such as your good lady, and I've also got a neighbour and also a good friend both of who have been recently diagnosed with cancer. The idiots who treat shopping as a family day out are Just fucking thoughtless idiots.

I get annoyed because I care . My concerns are the vulnerable people that have to shield, I worry about the impact things have on people such as your good lady, and I've also got a neighbour and also a good friend both of who have been recently diagnosed with cancer. The idiots who treat shopping as a family day out are Just fucking thoughtless idiots.

Surely people like that wouldnt be entering supermarkets though? I don’t disagree with your sentiment but it is quite easy to avoid a busy supermarket but choosing to go either early or late. Or get a delivery.

3 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Instead of tree in the house, Mrs got creative with some branches she had me chop down and made a sort of twiggy tree. Dog had been itching to get fired into them.

The money she saved on the tree was spent on edible underwear.

Never flossed so much in my life.

On 03/01/2021 at 19:09, Hedgecutter said:

Raiders of the Lost Ark is on cooncil TV.  

That line when Marion says "I was a child.  It was wrong and you knew it" needs a little more background info though.

Spielberg and Lucas originally wrote Indiana Jones as a paedophile. She was the daughter of his friend, and he banged her when she was 12. Lucas or Spielberg (I forget which) came to their senses and removed that literal statement from the script, but the other one wasn't happy about it. You can now interpret that she was young and naive, but still legal, and Indy just took advantage of her innocence.

I'm not kidding, that's what George Lucas and Steven Spielberg considered having the hero of their retro action-adventure do. You can look it up.

Used my xmas money to get a couple of retro football tops. Was hoping to get lazio or Parma one, but they didn’t have it in my size. So opted for a juve 97 champions league one and the italy shirt from italia 90. Juve one arrived today, good quality as well.