Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

I believe in Fife, they've tried to cut down on family games. Can you get your sister to confirm this?

It's a real shitter when something sounds witty and funny in your head, but looks like the sick of a decrepit labrador once you've hit "post"

I wasnt specifically referring to posters here, although, through your defensive response, you chose to interpret my comment as such. That says much more about your position on this subject than mine. You have consistently attempted to counter any opinion that finds the whole idea of "marching" in SCOTLAND as a tribute to some historic events that may have a relevance in its country of origin as being abhorrent. That says much more about your position on this subject than mine. Your attempts to mask the behaviour and alterior motives in 2013 of the moronic participants, and therefore justify the circus's existence IN SCOTLAND by throwing historic data FROM N IRELAND into the mix, says much more about your position on this subject than mine.

Please do not deflect your narrow myopic views and/or support for the charade that is on to me or others who find the whole thing as just a sectarian excuse for promoting and showing the world how "billyful" they are. Have a nice day now.

I am sure you are making a serious point or two. I am sure, too, that you're being sincere. However, can you please repost and use punctuation this time?

I am sure you are making a serious point or two. I am sure, too, that you're being sincere. However, can you please repost and use punctuation this time?

And there rests the case for his defence, m'lud. That the best you can do ?? Please feel free to correct any punctuation errors my "naranja" friend where you believe i have erred. Or is it just that i have USED punctuation that has sent you into a tailspin ??

Significantly, though, you have chosen not to counter the salient points i have made in my post. Could that perhaps be because you cannot construct anything of substance ?? As i have inferred, the prosecution now rests.

And there rests the case for his defence, m'lud. That the best you can do ?? Please feel free to correct any punctuation errors my "naranja" friend where you believe i have erred. Or is it just that i have USED punctuation that has sent you into a tailspin ??

Significantly, though, you have chosen not to counter the salient points i have made in my post. Could that perhaps be because you cannot construct anything of substance ?? As i have inferred, the prosecution now rests.

Nope. I said you may have had a valid point. I lauded your sincerity. I just asked you to punctuate your post. Why is this a problem?

Nope. I said you may have had a valid point. I lauded your sincerity. I just asked you to punctuate your post. Why is this a problem?

I refer the honourable gentleman to the reply i gave above.

On the basis of your latest retort, i now accept that you have no response - grammatical or otherwise.

Just watching a parade commission debate on BBC Parliament, The DUP are blaming the parades commission, "republicans" and the police for the violence

Also a big rant about how the parades commission isn't fit for purpose and the media is biased against Orangeman

Maybe not here, but for moronic (which autocorrect tried to make Masonic :) ) wait till you log onto the swamp where you get belters like this.....

MEhC2GU.png

I think he is a wee bit orangey, and worryingly , prevalent.

Most of that is shite, I did hear some anti OO chants, but could have easily been cliftonville fans.

Looks like he tuned in to be offended, and lets not forget Celtic fans had been advised not to wear team colours within Belfast for fear of attacks

Most of that is shite, I did hear some anti OO chants, but could have easily been cliftonville fans.

Looks like he tuned in to be offended, and lets not forget Celtic fans had been advised not to wear team colours within Belfast for fear of attacks

I especially liked the link to wiki re orange order, and the fact he, as a rangers fan, is boycotting any Uefa sanctioned games :1eye

Oh dear, some women from the DUP quoting some UN reference to respecting other religions and not being prejudice against other faiths

Ended the rant with supporting the "Orange family & Orange community"

Another DUP member claiming he is proud to be part of the "orange institution" talks about a "shared future" and how republicans should accept they have the right to march on (and i quote) the "Queen's highway"

Another attack on the parades commission, and again claiming the media are biased also the PSNI have been using excessive force against peaceful protesting.

If you're wondering why i've only mentioned the DUP, it's because that is the only party who have been speaking, one guy from the Alliance party was speaking, and everytime he condemned the violence he was asked if he also commended republicans violence.

This has to be the most petty thing I have seen inside a Parliament

EDIT: They are now standing up and reading tweets made from republicans :rolleyes:

Edited by Enrico Annoni

This is fucking pathetic. I genuinely can't believe what I'm watching here. Do these utter morons not realise what the f**k they're arguing about? It's actually frightening how backward N.Ireland and it's people are.

This is fucking pathetic. I genuinely can't believe what I'm watching here. Do these utter morons not realise what the f**k they're arguing about? It's actually frightening how backward N.Ireland and it's people are.

It is, just listening some of these "politicians" sounds like they are just speaking on behalf of the Orange Order.

You'd better be careful there brother, otherwise the asterisk police (aka monsieur kincardine) will press charges :P

I don't think the ROI would really want Northern Ireland, why would they?

Read the proclamation of the Irish Republic. Educate yourself.

I can't believe that Linfield eejit used the term 'ethnic cleansing' :lol:

Literally pishing myself. True colours always shine through eh? My Team: Camelon Juniors :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wasnt specifically referring to posters here, although, through your defensive response, you chose to interpret my comment as such. That says much more about your position on this subject than mine. You have consistently attempted to counter any opinion that finds the whole idea of "marching" in SCOTLAND as a tribute to some historic events that may have a relevance in its country of origin as being abhorrent. That says much more about your position on this subject than mine. Your attempts to mask the behaviour and alterior motives in 2013 of the moronic participants, and therefore justify the circus's existence IN SCOTLAND by throwing historic data FROM N IRELAND into the mix, says much more about your position on this subject than mine.

Please do not deflect your narrow myopic views and/or support for the charade that is on to me or others who find the whole thing as just a sectarian excuse for promoting and showing the world how "billyful" they are. Have a nice day now.

I will give this a go even if you don't deserve it.

You said: "You have consistently attempted to counter any opinion that finds the whole idea of "marching" in SCOTLAND as a tribute to some historic events that may have a relevance in its country of origin as being abhorrent"

I sort-of know what you're trying to say. What I said was pretty simple: Folk who want to celebrate William's revolution in a tuneful and colourful way are welcome. How is this contentious?

You then said:

Your attempts to mask the behaviour and alterior motives in 2013 of the moronic participants, and therefore justify the circus's existence IN SCOTLAND by throwing historic data FROM N IRELAND into the mix, says much more about your position on this subject than mine.

Again, it is hard to really understand your post. The only post I made re NI was to ask if the local lodge leaders could compromise by getting a bus or walking down the pavement to get past the 'difficult' area.

I am not sure why you're picking me out. Nothing that I have said is the least bit contentious to any sane poster.

I will give this a go even if you don't deserve it.

You said: "You have consistently attempted to counter any opinion that finds the whole idea of "marching" in SCOTLAND as a tribute to some historic events that may have a relevance in its country of origin as being abhorrent"

I sort-of know what you're trying to say. What I said was pretty simple: Folk who want to celebrate William's revolution in a tuneful and colourful way are welcome. How is this contentious?

You then said:

Your attempts to mask the behaviour and alterior motives in 2013 of the moronic participants, and therefore justify the circus's existence IN SCOTLAND by throwing historic data FROM N IRELAND into the mix, says much more about your position on this subject than mine.

Again, it is hard to really understand your post. The only post I made re NI was to ask if the local lodge leaders could compromise by getting a bus or walking down the pavement to get past the 'difficult' area.

I am not sure why you're picking me out. Nothing that I have said is the least bit contentious to any sane poster.

I apologise if you've been up all night without sleep attempting to formulate a response of sorts. Can i suggest that you actually READ the points i have made in relation to the numerous posts you have made in this forum. This is not a personal thing against you, it was just that your contributions were, as i have alluded to, consistently in one way or another, justifying the public demonstrations of "celebrations" IN 2013 IN SCOTLAND. My point(s) is that it is not carrying on an historic tradition based on events from OVER 300 YEARS AGO, but, in 2013, it is a vulgar display of "rangers-ism".

In the same way that thousands take to the streets in "muslamic" countries (google "Muslamic Ray Guns" to get the joke) when a fatwa has been declared on an individual or group, they are all out there slapping their heads & chanting of death & destruction to the accused. Only very few have any inkling about the specifics of what the actual accusations are & the vast majority just see it as an excuse to publicly decry the anti-muslim world. The case of the "Satanic Verses" by Salman Rushdie is a perfect example. Do you now get a) the analogy b) what i'm getting at ?? I'm now officially tired of having to amplify the points made for your benefit. I'm not expecting you to agree, but i'd have expected a basic understanding from you at least.

Anyway, my "naranja" amigo, the Open & Le Tour are calling. See you here on 11th July 2014. Have a good year.